Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Should of Won MITB?

Who are your top five guys past or present who should of won a MITB match?
    For me,
    1.Christian (Not even a big fan of his and I think he is the most deserving)
    2.Shelton Benjamin
    3.Chris Jericho
    4.Kofi Kingston
    5.John Morrison
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

1. Shelton Benjamin in any of the Money in the Bank matches he was thrown in.
    2. Drew McIntyre in 2010 Smackdown Money in the Bank match
    3. MVP instead of Jack swagger at Wrestlemania (Swagger wasn't ready)
    4. Matt Hardy
    5. Christian

Honorable mention: Evan Bourne. I remember when he hit the shooting star on Orton, and Jericho was stuck in the ladder and Evan Bourne started climbing I was actually marking out. I kind of wanted to see him win it.

Eddit Guerrero
    Randy Savage
    Ted Dibiase Sr
    Roddy Piper
    Rick Rude
    Diesel
    Razor Ramon
    Chris Jericho
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Who are your top five guys past or present who should of won a MITB match?
    For me,
    1.Christian (Not even a big fan of his and I think he is the most deserving)
    2.Shelton Benjamin
    3.Chris Jericho
    4.Kofi Kingston
    5.John Morrison
    I can't argue with any of these, especially Shelton, Kofi and JoMo, MitB would have been the making of those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Eddit Guerrero
    Randy Savage
    Ted Dibiase Sr
    Roddy Piper
    Rick Rude
    Diesel
    Razor Ramon
    Chris Jericho
    Aren't all of these a bit before MitB? That said I'd love to see a MitB match from when these guys were at their best.

Divas to believe in.

No I think all of them were at least in one RR match

EDIT: oops, it's about MITB, not RR ! sorry
    Last edited by PSOjedi; 07-11-2013 at 07:17 AM.
    Respect the beard !

Blog Entries
    Chris Jericho.
    Amazing to think that the 'inventor' of the match hasn't won one, and likely never will now.

Christian.
    Has more history in ladder matches than any currently active WWE superstar. Would have made an fantastic face champion.

Matt Hardy.
    Most don't rate his work, but with a MITB win, he could have gotten over as a main eventer IMO.

John Morrison.
    Another that could have finally smashed the glass ceiling of the main event scene with a MITB win I think.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Shelton Benjamin stands out for me. Christian would be cool. Could bring back the 'one more match', which I find funny.

Bourne, Kingston and Morrison are spot monkeys (when participating in this match), of course they shine, but I don't want Bourne near a heavyweight title and don't think Kingston and Morrison were ready for the aftermath. Winning MITB is cool, but the title is the goal at the end of the road. Had Morrison stayed in WWE he would've had a good chance in the next match, he already had a title shot at that point.

Slightly on a side note: I would have liked to see Jeff Hardy (yes, also a spot monkey, but proven main event level popularity spot monkey) in more MITB-matches, don't really care if he won or lost them.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

I would have liked Christian to have won mitb at WM26. He was coming off a 7 month ECW title reign and had just moved to Raw. I would have had Edge win the WHC off Jericho at WM and Jericho pull a sneak attack on Edge the next night on Raw. Christian would have cashed in and moved to SD.Intially it would have been a 3 way feud with Christian slowly turning heel on Edge and the 2 would have feuded over the WHC over the spring/early summer before Edge regained the title. Would have been better than Jack Swagger vs. Big Show
    Last edited by AJ1981; 07-11-2013 at 10:53 AM.

Chris Jericho - Spot on Tommy; the one who introduced the concept has never won it.

Shelton Benjamin - Every MITB match he was in, he always seemed to stand out above the majority. I don't think he was ready for a WWE/WHC run, but he could have easily lost the briefcase to someone like Edge after he won it in the match.

MVP - I thought he was going to get the win at WM26, and felt he was 1 of 3 people who deserved the win more that night (although Kane did pick up a win at the 2010 PPV).

Christian - Another who I felt deserved the win more at WM26 than Swagger. Great legacy in the TLC matches of old, but has yet to win a MITB match

Either of the Hardy's (Matt was more deserving, but Jeff was more popular) - I say this only because the two guys who were the "Ladders" in the TLC matches were never the winners of perhaps the biggest concept using Ladders in the past decade.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone