Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

The Chant Epidemic......

It seems like the fan chant dislike has begin to get more traction then ever as of late. It all started with the WHAT chants and now it just really seems to be getting out of hand that latest episode of chants occurred at this past raw with the crowd chanting husky harris.

What if anything do you think can be done about this?

One thing that I would like to see is the WWE pick a name for a wrestler and just stick with it. That way when/if they ever leave the WWE and come back they wont be subjected to being called their old names.

Or perhaps the WWE could not stop going to cities that chant but visit them much less and also do less important shows there as well.

What do you guys and gals think?

Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    It seems like the fan chant dislike has begin to get more traction then ever as of late. It all started with the WHAT chants and now it just really seems to be getting out of hand that latest episode of chants occurred at this past raw with the crowd chanting husky harris.

What if anything do you think can be done about this?

One thing that I would like to see is the WWE pick a name for a wrestler and just stick with it. That way when/if they ever leave the WWE and come back they wont be subjected to being called their old names.

Or perhaps the WWE could not stop going to cities that chant but visit them much less and also do less important shows there as well.

What do you guys and gals think?
    Yes this will make this show much more quieter! WWE needs to stop going to city's that bring in allot of money, and make the live show look 10x more boring.

Why is everyone mad with the crowd last night? I don't see how it killed there careers is like what everyone is saying.

I don't pay attention to the crowd, so I really don't care what they say xD
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

The Best in the world... Is back.

Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    Yes this will make this show much more quieter! WWE needs to stop going to city's that bring in allot of money, and make the live show look 10x more boring.

Why is everyone mad with the crowd last night? I don't see how it killed there careers is like what everyone is saying.
    No matter what city the WWE goes to they are going to make a shit ton of money. Just because they go to one city less doesn't mean that the city the go to instead wont make tons of cash. Either way its not something that I think they should or shouldnt do. I was simply asking if people thought it was a viable option

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme_Virus View Post
    I don't pay attention to the crowd, so I really don't care what they say xD
    You cannot help but to when they say what what what what

While I usually don't give a rats ass what the crowd chants, it did get me a little angry when they started the Husky Harris chants. It got me upset because they started right off the bat and I see the fans continuing to do them regardless of the location. The what chants can make a promo unbearable to listen to though. I was watching Raw last week and with the Mark Henry promo the what chants were unbearable. My dad doesn't watch wrestling or doesn't get it but he was watching that part with me. His reaction was hilarious. I don't think moving away from cities would help at all. I would like to see another PPV in Toronto though...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punk View Post
    While I usually don't give a rats ass what the crowd chants, it did get me a little angry when they started the Husky Harris chants. It got me upset because they started right off the bat and I see the fans continuing to do them regardless of the location. The what chants can make a promo unbearable to listen to though. I was watching Raw last week and with the Mark Henry promo the what chants were unbearable. My dad doesn't watch wrestling or doesn't get it but he was watching that part with me. His reaction was hilarious. I don't think moving away from cities would help at all. I would like to see another PPV in Toronto though...

what was your dads reaction. and as far as moving away from those cities. And this is not to say that i think that is even a good idea.
    but if people start to notice their city getting less and less visits from WWE they might calm down

Let them chant what they want...they're all just a bunch of hypocrites and parasites

Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    what was your dads reaction. and as far as moving away from those cities. And this is not to say that i think that is even a good idea.
    but if people start to notice their city getting less and less visits from WWE they might calm down
    Just like "are all wrestling shows this annoying." For anybody who doesn't watch wrestling though, for just watching one segment of WWE it could easily change their whole perspective on wrestling and think that all wrestling is stupid, cheesy, lunatics in tights.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punk View Post
    Just like "are all wrestling shows this annoying." For anybody who doesn't watch wrestling though, for just watching one segment of WWE it could easily change their whole perspective on wrestling and think that all wrestling is stupid, cheesy, lunatics in tights.
    I think thats what people already think