Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Can anyone enlighten me?

Ok, so Vickie was fired last night on Raw. Just out of curiosity, what does Vickie Guerrero really do in the WWE. I mean, I know it's a character, but does she do something else behind the scenes or is she just her character and thats it?

What other on air persoanlities have real life jobs back stage, that you know of? Teddy Long, the commentators, older wrestlers etc.

Just curious.

Blog Entries
    I could be wrong but I think Vickie is just an on screen persona, and a darn good one at that. Managers play an important role in drawing attention to superstars, something she's done for a long time very well...
    #BeJelly

yeah i think vicki is just onscreen. I think she has some kinda deal with vince since her husband died where he will pretty much look out for her. I might be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    yeah i think vicki is just onscreen. I think she has some kinda deal with vince since her husband died where he will pretty much look out for her. I might be wrong though.
    I think it probably started with that but with her evolving into an amazing character I think she is around based on her own merit and not who her husband was.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

That's what I was thinking while watching the job evaluation, but I believe that she's just a character, which basically guarantees that she'll be back soon, probably as Ryback's manager, or business associate, or whatever they call her.

Does anyone know about anyone else that is on screen very little, but highly active back stage. What about John Laurenitis - whats he doing now? I know there are some guys that used to wrestle 15-20 tears ago that are now working with WWE as trainers for new guys - am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dantegambitfan View Post
    Does anyone know about anyone else that is on screen very little, but highly active back stage. What about John Laurenitis - whats he doing now? I know there are some guys that used to wrestle 15-20 tears ago that are now working with WWE as trainers for new guys - am I right?

Trainers

Bill DeMott – Head
    Billy Gunn
    Joey Mercury
    Norman Smiley
    Ricky Steamboat
    Robbie Bookside
    Sara Del Rey
    Terry Taylor

Producers

Road Dogg
    Harvey Wippleman
    Finlay
    Jamie Noble
    Jack Lanza
    John Laurinaitis
    Irwin R Schyster
    Arn Anderson
    Michael Hayes – Head
    Billy Kidman
    Dean Malenko
    Brooklyn Brawler

Dusty Rhodes – Creative Director
    Jim Ross – Talent Relations Consultant
    Gerald Brisco – Recuiter
    Pat Patterson – Creative Consultant
    Howard Finkel – Chief Statistician
    Joey Styles – Digital Media Content Director
    Lex Luger – Wellness Policy Consultant
    X-Pac – Evaluator

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Thats exactly what I wanted .. thanks everyone.

Blog Entries
    She is there for eye candy. Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    She is there for eye candy. Obviously.

And Scrapbooks (which I hear she is pretty awesome at compiling).

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone