Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    From Impact Wrestling's twitter account!

@
    IMPACTWRESTLING
    10s

Impact Wrestling has released Matt Morgan. We thank him for all his contributions and wish him the best of success in the future.

Blog Entries
    Well it official....

Just wonder where he going or if he going take time off??
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Move him to WWE!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Why have they used him like this? Why wasn't he used at Slammiversary? Why isn't he in the BFG series? Why is Hernandez in the series? I could go on.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    Why have they used him like this? Why wasn't he used at Slammiversary? Why isn't he in the BFG series? Why is Hernandez in the series? I could go on.
    Maybe cause he asked.... most of the reports he asked for the release...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I think this is the loss I am most upset about from the recent cuts (even if Morgan asked for it). Morgan asked for the release, and if it's because he had feelers being sent out from WWE then more power to him; I am all about anyone choosing to be as successful as they can be. However, it does suck because I think Morgan had a lot of potential if TNA would have had a little faith in him. They had a solid build up with his contempt for Hogan and it could have led in many directions, but I feel TNA missed out by placing him with Ryan when he first returned. Argue about him losing to Sting all you want, but I still think that call was the right one in terms of Bully's championship run.

Speaking of recent releases, I will say this; Hendrix was not as big of a loss as people made it out in the thread. She is eye candy who is better served as a valet than in the ring. She showed little improvement and her mic abilities are very limited. Placing her on the main card with James and Kim would expose this even more, leaving most calling her TNA's version of K2.

Ryan had skills on the mic and talent in the ring; his biggest set backs were his size and gimmick. Sure, Aries won the WHC even at his size, but Ryan isn't as talented as Aries. I would enjoy seeing him back in TNA, but only if they had a mid-card title that mattered because Ryan seemed out of place in the X Division and wasn't WHC material imo.

Crimson was a bit shocking. I haven't really been a big fan of his, but his work in OVW gave him a bit more depth and I would have liked to have seen what he could do on the main roster after spending such a long stint improving his character. I don't think it was a MAJOR loss, but I do think he was/could have been beneficial for TNA as a talent.

Rayne will be back; I have no doubt in that at the moment.

York was old when he signed. After he got the Contract, I said that he has a 1 year window to make something happen. 1 year passed by and he slowed down each time he was on TV. It was a smart move to drop him at this point.

As for the Sam Shaw hate; yes the kid is generic as all fuck, but out of the Gut Check winners, he is the only one I have seen improvement from. His gauntlet match on ONO: Xtraveganza showed that he has made strides from his first match and his tag team with Silva in OVW. I didn't expect him to win the shot at BFG, but I have seen the kid getting better each time I have seen him. It's time for him to find his gimmick and run with it to take away that generic wrestler feel, but I don't think TNA was stupid for keeping him around (nor do I think his association with Bully and the Team 3D school helped his job security aspect).

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Morgan will be the new Undertaker for WWE

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Morgan will be the new Undertaker for WWE

Then when he comes back to TNA in 25 years, the IWC really would have a chance at Sting vs. Taker since we all know Stings contract will be renewed on a 1 year basis (to keep the "Sting to WWE" rumors alive) through 2038.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I never saw anything special with Morgan until he returned last year. But still not a big loss.

I seriously think this is a WCW like mistake from TNA they had Sting go over Morgan. They are still heavily involving older talent and holding back younger guys this was what sunk WCW.