Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Boutros Boutros Ghali View Post
    Money in the Bank Ladder match
    World Heavyweight title contract
    Wade Barrett vs. Fandango vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow vs.Jack Swagger vs. Antonio Cesaro
    Aside from FanDanGo, I think I'd actually be perfectly content with any one of those guys winning. Should be a fun match.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Aside from FanDanGo, I think I'd actually be perfectly content with any one of those guys winning. Should be a fun match.
    I vote Wade Barrett, even if I have a bad feeling that Fandango may win, because every other participants were against him on RAW.
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I vote Wade Barrett, even if I have a bad feeling that Fandango may win, because every other participants were against him on RAW.
    I like Wade, I really do. I'm just not sure that a MITB win would make a whole lot of sense after his series of thoroughly unremarkable IC title reigns.

That said, I still think he'd be a better way to go than FanDanGo.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Fandango, Swagger, and Cody won't win. I include Cody bc he has had absolutely zero build up going into Sunday. Someone may become either the 2nd ever person to lose a cash in, or the 2nd person to lose the briefcase to someone else who will then cash in. I like the whole never been a champion thing they got going, but the WHC scene is already weak as it is.

I think the question is poorly phrased. If you were to ask "Will WWE let Mark Henry do it?" I would say he has no chance. Cena is someone who will only lose the title to put over the likes of Daniel Bryan and CM Punk, but not Henry who seems to be getting his last chance before he actually hangs up the boots.

Can Mark Henry do it? He easily could if it was an actual contest lol.
    "I am the icon walking amongst superstars... I am the best in the world... I am GOD!" - CM Punk, 2013.

#YYYTRR @SpringerAJ

Daniel Bryan had zero build going into his MitB win. That's what makes the MitB Ladder match a spectacle - unpredictability.
    "I am the icon walking amongst superstars... I am the best in the world... I am GOD!" - CM Punk, 2013.

#YYYTRR @SpringerAJ

Blog Entries
    It is interesting and telling that DB is now considered an "All Star" along with those others when he has only been around about as long as most of the others in the WHC matchup...I still maintain Daniel Bryan will win the WWE champ contract and cash in same night and Fanny will win the WHC contract and challenge DZ who will win it back from Del Rio...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ComingToCinemas View Post
    I think the question is poorly phrased. If you were to ask "Will WWE let Mark Henry do it?" I would say he has no chance. Cena is someone who will only lose the title to put over the likes of Daniel Bryan and CM Punk, but not Henry who seems to be getting his last chance before he actually hangs up the boots.

Can Mark Henry do it? He easily could if it was an actual contest lol.
    Kayfabe brotha

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Heart says he can do it. Why? Because he does indeed deserve it.

Head says that he can't and won't do it. Why? Because he's facing John Cena.
    This. I love it when someone else posts what I was thinking to save me doing so!

Divas to believe in.

Either Henry wins the title, or destroys Cena post match. Either way, he looks strong. I believe that the WWE title match at Summerslam should be a 3 way or 4 way match. Cena vs Henry vs Bryan (vs Ryback)