Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RyVick???

A vein-popping freak monster of a man helping a little lady carry her desk's belongings to her car will never stop being funny.

EDIT: I'm hoping that they essentially turn Ryback into Lenny from Of Mice and Men.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    A vein-popping freak monster of a man helping a little lady carry her desk's belongings to her car will never stop being funny.

EDIT: I'm hoping that they essentially turn Ryback into Lenny from Of Mice and Men.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm always aroused thinking of Vickie. Perhaps they will, but I see a more Lenny & George type relationship
    Haha yeah as you can see, I was thinking the same thing.

Haha yeah as you can see, I was thinking the same thing.
    Now I'm envisioning all kinds of hilarious scenarios involving Divas wearing bunny years and Ryback just wanting to pet them.

"They was so little. I’d pet ‘em, and pretty soon they bit my fingers and I pinched their heads a little and then they was dead—because they was so little. I wish’t we’d get the rabbits pretty soon, Vicky. They ain’t so little."

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

I've got a feeling it will all tie in with the Mcmahon family feud. Vince, HHH and Stephanie are obviously all going to make a storyline charge at taking control of the WWE, Vickie and Ryback I think will be used by Vinnie somehow. And also is it just me whose balls retract everytime Stephanie talks? Her voice...

King Kofi Kingston has a nice ring to it......not so easy on the initials though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I think that vickie should just disappear. At least for a while.
    I actually agree with this.
    I think we could do with a break from Vickie (and I'm sure she'd like the break too). She can then come back, fresh and manage a Ryback or some other poor soul that needs her to get over.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    My memory is very short these days and plus there's the fact that I am lazy but has Vicki ever tried to come off as a face type manager/character? Every time I see her talk and become involved with a storyline I cannot help but ponder "what would Eddie think?" Honestly I think Eddie would be very proud of his wife and her time in the WWE and man...imagine what they could have accomplished together?

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

A woman they always make fat jokes about, being Rybacks manager haha oh yeah this will be good!!

So in a strange turn of events, Ryback offered Vickie a consolation hug and a few kind words as she carted her box () out of the building in a very clichéd manner. At first I was like, what on earth? Ryback of all people? How random! And what the hell are they doing with Ryback now anyway?

Then I read a comment on the "news" section suggesting that Vickie might now become Ryback's manager. What do you think? Good move, bad or indifferent? I think it might work. Or not. Wouldn't mind seeing her with a tag team too.

Thoughts? Feelings? Any dreams you wanna share???
    I can see this happening
    Respect the beard !

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I actually agree with this.
    I think we could do with a break from Vickie (and I'm sure she'd like the break too). She can then come back, fresh and manage a Ryback or some other poor soul that needs her to get over.
    That's my thought process on the matter

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!