Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post

Behold! The (half finished) Tower of Babel! I've given up my lofty goals of a gigantic castle, and instead replaced it with a Tower to the Gods/Underground House. The tower currently stops just above the clouds, as I basically ran out of Cobblestone. Took me a few hours to get this far, but I had to do a lot of cobble mining, exploring caves I fell into, and going Vietnam on some trees nearby (No more need for wood right now, but damn the forest on fire was weird).
    lol that's cool but my fortress is alot bigger than that and i wanna post it here
    how did u posted ur pic on a google website?

Open a photobucket or imageshack account
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Ugh, I only had a few more floors to go before reaching max :/ Had to destroy my platform to rebuild it a few higher, and ending up falling off at one point. That was traumatic.
    D.O.A.

Ugh, I only had a few more floors to go before reaching max :/ Had to destroy my platform to rebuild it a few higher, and ending up falling off at one point. That was traumatic.
    yea lol i guess it kinda is
    well i would rather make a video of my constructions and then post it here
    for some reason i cant upload pics properly on photobucket

Blog Entries
    Doooo it. Show us the magical fortress that shoots Chinese people at you.
    D.O.A.

Doooo it. Show us the magical fortress that shoots Chinese people at you.
    no no no
    i wont make the video about my stupid fortress lmao its nothing special but its taller than ur tower
    what i will show is the future floating mountain fortress i will create but that will only be done in let's say...one month O_O

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    no no no
    i wont make the video about my stupid fortress lmao its nothing special but its taller than ur tower
    what i will show is the future floating mountain fortress i will create but that will only be done in let's say...one month O_O
    Taller than my tower? I know its not sea level, but it can't be more than 5-10 tiles above that, and it goes as high as possible. I'd build it down into the ground, but I've already dug out a pool and a "living quarters" (besides a bed and couch made of wood, what else do you put in there?), and gonna work on a storage room soon. And then I might move into multiplayer...
    D.O.A.

Taller than my tower? I know its not sea level, but it can't be more than 5-10 tiles above that, and it goes as high as possible. I'd build it down into the ground, but I've already dug out a pool and a "living quarters" (besides a bed and couch made of wood, what else do you put in there?), and gonna work on a storage room soon. And then I might move into multiplayer...
    the size doesnt matter thought
    my fortress isnt even finished yet it has one more huge room of glass on top which im working on
    i have on my fortress my bedroom, kitchen, storage house, hallways that leade to my spawning point and about 4 ladders that go up top, im working on the living room where ill put couches, bookshelfs but the room will be on the floor all wood and the walls will be glass so that i can look down to the animals and monsters ( if they spawn bcuz i put alot of torches around my area*
    i have a ton of saplings but i wont plant them, not at least alot, i have my fortress cobblestone wall former i just need to make it taller, but its a huge wall it keeps the monsters away from it, since my fortress and its serroundings is crawling with torches to make monsters not spawn
    so i am currently cutting all the gigantic trees to not let them spawn on top of them and then fall down to chase me
    my whole area as a few crater holes created by creepers so i need some dirt to cover it up xD
    also i made a circle of water with a few cave system below my fortress where sometimes animals fall in and get trapped

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    the size doesnt matter thought
    my fortress isnt even finished yet it has one more huge room of glass on top which im working on
    i have on my fortress my bedroom, kitchen, storage house, hallways that leade to my spawning point and about 4 ladders that go up top, im working on the living room where ill put couches, bookshelfs but the room will be on the floor all wood and the walls will be glass so that i can look down to the animals and monsters ( if they spawn bcuz i put alot of torches around my area*
    i have a ton of saplings but i wont plant them, not at least alot, i have my fortress cobblestone wall former i just need to make it taller, but its a huge wall it keeps the monsters away from it, since my fortress and its serroundings is crawling with torches to make monsters not spawn
    so i am currently cutting all the gigantic trees to not let them spawn on top of them and then fall down to chase me
    my whole area as a few crater holes created by creepers so i need some dirt to cover it up xD
    also i made a circle of water with a few cave system below my fortress where sometimes animals fall in and get trapped
    just Flint Trees to light them on fire. Its cool, and makes it easier to find all the wood pieces.
    D.O.A.

will u get wood back if u burn them?