Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Watched a couple videos on this.

I'm intrigued.
    its an interesting game but most of all very addictive
    u gotta need to have big projects to build something
    i always see the multiplayer videos of this guy
    http://www.youtube.com/user/uberhaxornova
    he is the best commentator of the game in my opinnion.

Is there a difference between the free version and the beta?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Is there a difference between the free version and the beta?
    the beta version is updated with whatever notch the creator of the game will include
    but the beta version doesnt rly have much significant updates with the free version u get to play in single player or multiplayer u can craft pretty much all the items u find on the beta version, and nothing changes on the survival mode "which is the fight against monster at night" that didnt changed to
    so for now i would pay it for free
    if there are many updates in the future i would buy it or wait more for another new free version
    however in beta u can change the skin of ur character instead of playing with the default character

Blog Entries
    Hey Saber, what are you working on in Minecraft? And how do you do your mining?
    D.O.A.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Hey Saber, what are you working on in Minecraft? And how do you do your mining?
    im working on a railway and building a cobblestone wall all around my fortress and nether portal
    i will then create the railway to have two stations.
    one on my spawning point and the other on my fortress, the railway will go all the way to a cool mountain i found what will i do on that mountain? simple.
    i will destroy the lower ground of the mountain to make it a floating mountain of dirt and cobblestone, i will make the biggest house which will be inside that mountain, basically the mountain itself will be my house, inside that mountain there is a long cave system, so i will transform all that maze into a nice cozzy place to live in, i will use alot of torches to not let monster spawn and i will on top of the mountain create watterfalls of water and lava into a huge hole all around my floating mountain, a mix of lava and water
    also outside the floating mountain i will use alot of glowstone to make it visible and sparkly at night.

Blog Entries
    I need to explore more before I can do anything anymore @.@ Explored all the cave systems around me, so now I'm looking for large flat plain that isn't really sandy. I wanna build a gigantic fortress, complete with moat and underground tunnel system to get in and out.
    D.O.A.

I need to explore more before I can do anything anymore @.@ Explored all the cave systems around me, so now I'm looking for large flat plain that isn't really sandy. I wanna build a gigantic fortress, complete with moat and underground tunnel system to get in and out.
    i see good luck
    i may one day build a huge creeper statue
    idk why but i like those little guys

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    i see good luck
    i may one day build a huge creeper statue
    idk why but i like those little guys
    Lol, I'd love to see a screen shot of that one. And I need luck. I got lost exploring new lands. Tripled the size of my map in a few hours.
    D.O.A.

Lol, I'd love to see a screen shot of that one. And I need luck. I got lost exploring new lands. Tripled the size of my map in a few hours.
    alot of people made creeper statues already lol
    the problem is getting alot of wool and dye it with something green...but idk what..

Blog Entries

Behold! The (half finished) Tower of Babel! I've given up my lofty goals of a gigantic castle, and instead replaced it with a Tower to the Gods/Underground House. The tower currently stops just above the clouds, as I basically ran out of Cobblestone. Took me a few hours to get this far, but I had to do a lot of cobble mining, exploring caves I fell into, and going Vietnam on some trees nearby (No more need for wood right now, but damn the forest on fire was weird).
    D.O.A.