Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    It switches. Medium outside, sitting in my houses or dicking around. Easy when I get into caves, mainly because of, again, Creepers, the few times I've accidently gotten into monster houses and gotten wrecked, and because all the caves seem interconnected with gigantic holes in the roofs (One cave in particular has 12 cows in it. 12. Insane. I ended up closing it up to be evil > )
    cows in a cave?
    that's messed up
    but i found pretty decent cave's myself too some with 2 spots of diamonds in it
    anyway overall minecraft is one of the most addictive games out there, and if u dont play the game in easy/medium or hard difficulty most of the time, then it's not good
    also minecraft is all about creations, if u dont have any idea any plan or project the game will just be a boring sack of nothing.
    U gotta always plan something big, pick hard materials to come across, craft alot of stuff, fight the monsters around ur turf at the risk of ur own well being, and if u loose try again, that's the fun of minecraft but better yet its to play it in multiplayer mode
    i wish i knew how to do it..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    cows in a cave?
    that's messed up
    but i found pretty decent cave's myself too some with 2 spots of diamonds in it
    anyway overall minecraft is one of the most addictive games out there, and if u dont play the game in easy/medium or hard difficulty most of the time, then it's not good
    also minecraft is all about creations, if u dont have any idea any plan or project the game will just be a boring sack of nothing.
    U gotta always plan something big, pick hard materials to come across, craft alot of stuff, fight the monsters around ur turf at the risk of ur own well being, and if u loose try again, that's the fun of minecraft but better yet its to play it in multiplayer mode
    i wish i knew how to do it..
    The opening to the cave (well, it was the cave system I've been using for most of this world) was so large, pigs, sheep, and cows all strolled in there, along with some spiders and skeletons. But I blocked it off because I hated going around it, and I have another way into my house (I made it hard to find for some reason, as I'm single player...)
    D.O.A.

The opening to the cave (well, it was the cave system I've been using for most of this world) was so large, pigs, sheep, and cows all strolled in there, along with some spiders and skeletons. But I blocked it off because I hated going around it, and I have another way into my house (I made it hard to find for some reason, as I'm single player...)
    btw in single player is it possible that we could come across someone else's house in the vast world of minecraft?
    and is herobrine real?

Blog Entries
    btw in single player is it possible that we could come across someone else's house in the vast world of minecraft?
    and is herobrine real?
    I'm pretty sure in, single player, that can't happen. Wish you could send worlds to others, so they can explore and see what you've done.
    D.O.A.

I'm pretty sure in, single player, that can't happen. Wish you could send worlds to others, so they can explore and see what you've done.
    may happen in the future
    i mean notch is still working on updates we shall see soon enough lol
    i think we are the only one's who play minecraft in this forum
    hey do u have any single idea on how to play in multiplayer?

Blog Entries
    I have no idea how multiplayer works. I've heard it is still pretty buggy. I'm focusing on planning my next project.
    D.O.A.

I have no idea how multiplayer works. I've heard it is still pretty buggy. I'm focusing on planning my next project.
    yea they get a helluva of beta holes
    and what project is it? im planning on making a minecart rail from my spawning point all the way across the wide area around my tree fortress
    now i know im gonna need alot of iron ingots
    and i would love to play multiplayer with someone im already acquanticed such as urself.

Blog Entries
    yea they get a helluva of beta holes
    and what project is it? im planning on making a minecart rail from my spawning point all the way across the wide area around my tree fortress
    now i know im gonna need alot of iron ingots
    and i would love to play multiplayer with someone im already acquanticed such as urself.
    General dickery right now. Finish exploring the multitude of caves, start building a fast transit system (probably rails, or at least walkways across the canyons), and probably start building my master fortress. I won't start multiplayer until I can succesfully build a monster trap. They just haven't worked for me yet.
    D.O.A.

General dickery right now. Finish exploring the multitude of caves, start building a fast transit system (probably rails, or at least walkways across the canyons), and probably start building my master fortress. I won't start multiplayer until I can succesfully build a monster trap. They just haven't worked for me yet.
    there r videos on youtube that explain how to build one

Watched a couple videos on this.

I'm intrigued.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.