Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Maybe the Wyatt Family can be one of those "attack everybody" kind of stables...heel or face it does not matter and I mean everyone...I maintain Bray's first match should be with Jerry Lawler if he can still go...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by scribblerking View Post
    I maintain Bray's first match should be with Jerry Lawler if he can still go...
    Seriously what sounds interesting with that match ? A young guy vs an old guy who had a heart attack recently, and the end is already written. Nobody wants to see this waste of time.
    Respect the beard !

I'm with PSOjedi on that one. Lawler lacing up the boots again on WWE television? Do. Not. Want.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Ok when you put it that way I have to agree...I just would like to see Bray take out someone in a non wrestling role or at least a non active wrestler...I just think it would be interesting to see them purposefully go after other people "behind the machine" rather than the expected as it would be a little different...though after they attacked Kane last night I guess tried and true it is after all...

They could have waited till Booker T's return

Ok when you put it that way I have to agree...I just would like to see Bray take out someone in a non wrestling role or at least a non active wrestler...I just think it would be interesting to see them purposefully go after other people "behind the machine" rather than the expected as it would be a little different...though after they attacked Kane last night I guess tried and true it is after all...
    I don't understand why you want them to attack non wrestlers ! What is the goal ? What woud it prove ? How can The Wyatt family do something else than The Shield ? They will do the same thing. WWE always make heel stables do the same thing each time. Why could this be different ?
    Respect the beard !

I absolutely loved it. The darkness and lantern was a nice touch. I also like the part where Bray sat down in his rocking chair while his 'brothers' dismantled the monster, Kane. The whole "We're here!" piece reminded me of something eerily similar to what those little girls in white dresses said just moments before The Undertaker returned as the American Badass.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    With this article up now on Kane's medical "condition" on WWE I too smell a reason to sit him out for awhile and at least replace him at the MITB with but it could not be with Bray I think as he is certainly not an "All Star" just yet

With this article up now on Kane's medical "condition" on WWE I too smell a reason to sit him out for awhile and at least replace him at the MITB with but it could not be with Bray I think as he is certainly not an "All Star" just yet
    I was asking myself the same thing. "What if Kane can't be at the ppv ?!!? "
    Respect the beard !

kane can be replace in the Mitb easy with the loser ziggler and adr match. or have brock

i'm sticking to the kane and taker vs the wyatt family.