Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Just one word about the Wyatt Faimy debut : UNCREATIVE

Nothing more to say, same debut for a heel stable since 1st ever wrestling match.
    Respect the beard !

I think the Wyatts Family is going to do just fine because I see so many supporters here already.
    THE REASON:
    I did not notice too many people getting angry on here back when the crowd chanted Goldberg on Ryback, Albert at Tensai etc The IWC rather made fun of them and laughed.
    BUT now that crowd was chanting Husky Harris at Bray Wyatt everyone here looked very very angry.

That gives us a hint that the Wyatt's already have very strong following here

Quote Originally Posted by marooned View Post
    BUT now that crowd was chanting Husky Harris at Bray Wyatt everyone here looked very very angry.
    You mean everyone here on this board ? Really ? I think most of the people here don't care about that
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Again, what did you expect? If you have ever watched NXT, that's all they ever did. I didn't really expect anything else.
    I suppose the only thing they could have done involving Kane, would have been some creepy backstage abduction. To do anything like that, however, usually involves a shock debut - something WWE rarely does. They like to announce debuts in advance.
    It's not about expectations so much as I just wasn't moved or compelled by what I was presented with. I am no more excited for the direction of those characters and their story than I was pre-debut.

It's all subjective, anyways, so there's no right or wrong here. What works for some just isn't going to work for others.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by marooned View Post
    I think the Wyatts Family is going to do just fine because I see so many supporters here already.
    THE REASON:
    I did not notice too many people getting angry on here back when the crowd chanted Goldberg on Ryback, Albert at Tensai etc The IWC rather made fun of them and laughed.

That gives us a hint that the Wyatt's already have very strong following here
    The Wyatts are over with us tech-savvy smarks, fo' sho', but I don't know how much that really matters. Us smart fans don't account for nearly as much of the audience as we think we do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    It's not about expectations so much as I just wasn't moved or compelled by what I was presented with. I am no more excited for the direction of those characters and their story than I was pre-debut.

It's all subjective, anyways, so there's no right or wrong here. What works for some just isn't going to work for others.
    No! You will enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I thought they were chanting Austin Aries. My air conditioner is too loud I guess. But I definitely agree, the chants took away from it. Also, I would rather have seen some nasty tag team move or something...not an obvious miss with the steps.
    It wasnt just you. I thought the samething.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    As for everyone saying Kane should be brain washed by Wyatt I'd much rather Kane disappear only to return with his brother the Undertaker. Have him say how his brother helped him become the Monster again. How he has now regained everything he lost because of Daniel Bryan, who will most likely be heel after MITB, and that the Wyatt Family made a mistake because they didn't awaken a sleeping giant, but a sleeping monster.
    That would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    As for everyone saying Kane should be brain washed by Wyatt I'd much rather Kane disappear only to return with his brother the Undertaker. Have him say how his brother helped him become the Monster again. How he has now regained everything he lost because of Daniel Bryan, who will most likely be heel after MITB, and that the Wyatt Family made a mistake because they didn't awaken a sleeping giant, but a sleeping monster.
    If Kane returns as a monster, it will be as a heel because if he returns as a face, it's a non sense OK ? Will that make sense if he team up with his brother who is a face ? If he returns as a heel monster, will he try to get revenge on the Wyatt Family, a heel stable ? heel vs heel not only just for 1 show but as a real feud ?

A returning heel monster Kane would be a non sense if he does not attacks the Wyatt Family, but it makes sense in the WWE because when Mark Henry destroyed Kane, he returned as the monster we know and only attack Cena, not the guy who took him out...
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    No! You will enjoy it!
    Hey, I'm not ruling out the possibility that I'll eventually be won over.