Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    It was well done. I liked the attack on Kane. It helped solidify the notion that they won't fear anyone. I mean, when's the last time Kane got whooped that bad?

why dont you guys use the chat room

Blog Entries
    Husky Harris chants apart, great debut. I've loved watching them starting off in FCW, I've loved watching them develop in NXT, I've loved the promos working up to the debut and that was a good solid debut.

The only think that I don't like about Bray Wyatt is his finisher. I've seen him hitting it many a time, but it looks sloppy 50% of the time. That's about the only thing he needs to work on.
    I can't wait to see where they go after attacking Kane like that. I wonder if that writes Kane out of the MITB match?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere View Post
    It was well done. I liked the attack on Kane. It helped solidify the notion that they won't fear anyone. I mean, when's the last time Kane got whooped that bad?
    kane has become a joke beating him up means nothing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punk View Post
    Pretty typical there would be the Husky Harris chants. I don't know why the fans like to chant previous gimmicks/names. The Husky Harris chants kinda took away the moment from me. Other than that I really liked there debut. It wasn't creepy or nothing it was just different I suppose. Also like that they targeted Kane as their first victim.
    Because to the average wrestling fan, that sort of thing seems like a funny thing to do. The same kind of people that think sucker punching a person or pranking a passed out person is hilarious. It's because they can hide their stupidity behind anonymity and (most of the time) get away with it without consequence. Idiots.

I'm hoping the attack on Kane leads to either Bray helping Kane discover his dark side OR taking his MiTB spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punk View Post
    Pretty typical there would be the Husky Harris chants. I don't know why the fans like to chant previous gimmicks/names. The Husky Harris chants kinda took away the moment from me.
    I thought they were chanting Austin Aries. My air conditioner is too loud I guess. But I definitely agree, the chants took away from it. Also, I would rather have seen some nasty tag team move or something...not an obvious miss with the steps.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    kane has become a joke beating him up means nothing
    Perhaps beating him up means nothing, but destroying him on a debut is making a statement.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I thought they were chanting Austin Aries. My air conditioner is too loud I guess. But I definitely agree, the chants took away from it. Also, I would rather have seen some nasty tag team move or something...not an obvious miss with the steps.
    That is the most unintentionally (I think?) funny line I have heard in a long time. Props.

As a fan who'll chant older gimmick names, I still thought this was alittle much. But it was still an effective debut. My only issue was the fact they used a led lantern and not a real flame lantern

Wasn't really...
    The following is a new tweet from WWE Superstar Bray Wyatt, who makes his WWE television debut on WWE RAW on Monday night:

"Today is a day they will talk about for a thousand years..... Tick tock #FollowTheBuzzards"
    ...worthy, was it? All dat build.