Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I think MEM is already boring. It is just coonsolidating all of the stars, watering down the rest of the show. Ace and Eights for the win!

Blog Entries
    And the tension just got more tense.... with Aces and 8s..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

DOC: "Walk your ass on"...

For all that people don't like about this story/faction, they really are managing to create suspense for the moment that A&8's implodes. If I had to guess, Mr. Anderson turns on the group DOC shoves it down each and every one of the other guys throats. What's even more interesting to me was the votes of Devon and Taz as opposed to the "younger" guys of Brisco, Bishoff, and Knux. The potential directions this story could go in from here just made it a bit more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    TNF - Total Nonstop Factions!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    TNF - Total Nonstop Factions!

lol, but I'd give that title to WWE over TNA...

TNA - A&8's and MEM

WWE - The Shield, Wyatt Family, New Oddities, 3MB, Zeb Coulter's America, The Heyman Guys, Team Ziggl-E (granted they are splitting up)...

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    lol, but I'd give that title to WWE over TNA...

TNA - A&8's and MEM

WWE - The Shield, Wyatt Family, New Oddities, 3MB, Zeb Coulter's America, The Heyman Guys, Team Ziggl-E (granted they are splitting up)...
    I just wonder if TNA will make another fraction, like they have in the past...

WWE has always been known for these groups or fractions... Seem like they trying to repeat the 90s...
    Just need a new Nation... Mark Henry, JTG, Big E Langston, and R Truth..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Aces & 8s likely since they will be the ones defeating them in the end at BFG.

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Which team will get more tension and break up first Aces and 8s or Main Event Mafia???
    Main Event what ? There is no MEM in TNA. This so called new MEM is a joke. They even don't help their own members in danger, they're not even ready backstage to counter the ones who come & attack their guys. Since day one this new MEM is a joke and should have never be brought back.

Look at what happened once again yesterday on Impact...

Now Aces & 8s is finished
    Same for the Main Event "joke" Mafia
    Respect the beard !

what was the point of MEM?

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    what was the point of MEM?

Originally it was to dismantle the A&8s. They took out a whole Devon and Wes.

The only possible saving grace at this point is that the MEM could be seen as the confirmation of Magnus in the Main Event scene... Especially if Sting actually puts him over clean at BFG. I was impressed with Magnus in the gauntlet and thought he held his own - even managing to get some minor chants. IF Sting puts him over, at least I can say that the MEM accomplished one thing in this run of the faction.

DRG hates everyone