Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Which team will Implode first?

Which team will get more tension and break up first Aces and 8s or Main Event Mafia???

Right now they both is involved in at least 3 directions or long term plans so it seem... MEM vs Aces & 8s feud, which most likely will have a lethal Lockdown match at BFG.. Bound for Glory Series with Magnus, Samoa Joe and Mr Anderson, which probably will have Joe vs Magnus... then the VP issue of Aces & 8s, with DOC and Mr Anderson as the to 2 guys trying to get the vote...
    Looks to me it go to be a interesting 3 or 4 months...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Which team will get more tension and break up first Aces and 8s or Main Event Mafia???

Right now they both is involved in at least 3 directions or long term plans so it seem... MEM vs Aces & 8s feud, which most likely will have a lethal Lockdown match at BFG.. Bound for Glory Series with Magnus, Samoa Joe and Mr Anderson, which probably will have Joe vs Magnus... then the VP issue of Aces & 8s, with DOC and Mr Anderson as the to 2 guys trying to get the vote...
    Looks to me it go to be a interesting 3 or 4 months...
    I hope MEM implode first, it was pointless bringing that gimmick back Sting should have had a new team and a new name, Main Event Mafia where half the team are no where near the main event seems pointless.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    A&8's will go through changes in coming months, withering down and also gaining a couple new members. I expect a member of MEM to jump ship. To answer your question, MEM wins the war and outlasts A&8's.

I think MEM will beat the Aces and Eights, but then they themselves will go on a power trip, and try to take over themselves, leading to one last match for Hogan against Sting at next years BFG, calling it now.

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    I hope MEM implode first, it was pointless bringing that gimmick back Sting should have had a new team and a new name, Main Event Mafia where half the team are no where near the main event seems pointless.
    +1. agree 100%
    Respect the beard !

Black Ninja!
    Joes gonna screw everyone!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Joes gonna screw everyone!
    He does have the history to do so
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

When MEM implodes I just want Magnus to wind up on the face side and keep his push, worried he'll be a victim of shoddy faction booking

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    When MEM implodes I just want Magnus to wind up on the face side and keep his push, worried he'll be a victim of shoddy faction booking
    Could happen like the MEM calling for Joe to win BFG and not Magnus.

Blog Entries
    I feel it will be interesting to see Magnus vs Joe (finally) again.... See if any tension is caused between the MEM....
    Same with the VP situation of Aces and 8s.... Anderson vs Doc would be awesome..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???