3 8.11%
  • Other

2 5.41%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Whose number 3?

Sheamus and Orton

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    It's not open at all. He said that Cena and punk are the Austin/Rock of this Era. That is an opinion. The question is "Who's the number 3 guy?"
    It's pretty straight forward, i think his opinion in the beginning has thrown you a little.
    Maybe you're right, but without setting parameters on what years constitutes this current era, I found it misleading. Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere View Post
    Maybe you're right, but without setting parameters on what years constitutes this current era, I found it misleading. Oh well
    It wasn't worded well that's all.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Sheamus...what can I say that has not already been said a million times? I want to like the guy...he has a measure of talent with a dash of charisma and his look is perfectly suitable for the WWE but he has not really been interesting to me since he was a heel originally...talk about a guy in need of a overhaul (like so many) I mean if anyone seems like they are coasting these days it is the former "Great White" ... he just feels like the kind of wrestler just one GOOD feud away from really hitting the top...know what I mean...not bad really just meh...like Cena the kids like him and whatever...just hate to see someone with so much potential not utilized to the greatest extent possible...not that my opinions really matter to anyone else but myself...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Cena
    (one mile later) CM Punk
    last 5 years: Orton
    Last 3 years: Sheamus
    Last year: Daniel Bryan

Orton's the bigger name, but his prestige is all leftover from the Ruthless Aggression Era. He's not facing the Undertaker at Wrestlemania any more. He's not doing hardcore matches with Mick Foley any more.

Daniel Bryan is from this era and he's relevant in this era.