Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Adam Page vs. Silas Young winner gets the #13 spot.

Well ROH just signed Adam Page so yeah hahaha

Adam Page is #13.

Adam Page looks like a 12 year old, his match with Silas on ROH this past week was really good, but that guy does not have the look of a champ

Matt Taven #14, I believe Taven will be ROH champ one day, but not now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    Matt Taven #14, I believe Taven will be ROH champ one day, but not now.
    Hey about you RVD sig video RVD has always done a row after doing the Frog splash....

Anyhow back on topic.... Can't wait to see the 1st round brackets of the ROH title tournament...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I wouldn't be surprised with Adam Cole winning since he is turned heel/ turning ( i haven't watched since best in the world) or i can c Michael Elgin winning the dude is amazing. I see Cole beating Steen in the finals with Corino's help.

Why isn't Davey Richards or Eddie Edwards in this?

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyNoNut View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised with Adam Cole winning since he is turned heel/ turning ( i haven't watched since best in the world) or i can c Michael Elgin winning the dude is amazing. I see Cole beating Steen in the finals with Corino's help.

Why isn't Davey Richards or Eddie Edwards in this?
    Good question but i am excited about the talent that is involved.

I always found Davey to be boring.

It feels majority of Davey's matches are the same. like the same mat wrestling counters and reversal, but this tournament will create many memorable matches

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyNoNut View Post
    It feels majority of Davey's matches are the same. like the same mat wrestling counters and reversal, but this tournament will create many memorable matches
    Other then Davey's stints in NWA Smokey Mountain feuding with Chase Owens never really seen him as anyone special... Sure he can wrestle and counter and reverse... otherwise he been to bland....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

I really enjoy Davey Richard's role in the American Wolves, and don't consider him "bland" at all, even as a singles competitor, just my opinion though

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    I really enjoy Davey Richard's role in the American Wolves, and don't consider him "bland" at all, even as a singles competitor, just my opinion though
    Will say he reminds me of a Chris Beniot..... he a great wrestler singles and tag team but nothing to make him stand out...