Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Eric Young and the publicity he brings

It seems as were Eric Young has became a cross over star he has been featured on several of the morning news programs... I think it is good to have him on these shows because it brings exposure to him and even TNA/Impact wrestling...Even though most of the interviews is or had been mostly of his fishing show "Off the Hook"

What do ya'll think??
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Got any links to these appearances?

Blog Entries
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries

I always liked Eric Young. TNA really needed that media darling that every major company should have. Eric is fitting the bill nicely.

he barely talked about TNA. he said impct like once really fast. so to the non wrestling fans out there when they see pro wrestler they think WWE. well they really think in there heads WWF.

Blog Entries
    just the hence someone will google Eric Young and maybe fin out of TNA with these appearances

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    just the hence someone will google Eric Young and maybe fin out of TNA with these appearances
    it's mostly house wives who watch the shows. i don't think they will look him up. he needs to get on late night.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    it's mostly house wives who watch the shows. i don't think they will look him up. he needs to get on late night.
    and husbands, and theirs kids..... my dad use to watch the Today show.... these is morning News shows.... house wives usually watch the shows like Jerry and Muary and Steve... but any publicity is good publicity..

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    and husbands, and theirs kids..... my dad use to watch the Today show.... these is morning News shows.... house wives usually watch the shows like Jerry and Muary and Steve... but any publicity is good publicity..

yes there morning shows. they start at 7 am. she most people workj at 7 am. night time talk shows are when the wrestling fans are on.