Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CM Punk: Think about it....

So CM Punk is somewhat feuding with Del Rio, who at this point is the WHC, but is in the All star MITB match, could the have Del Rio retain against Ziggler(my current favorite wrestler) just to drop it to Punk and then have Punk win MITB and cash in on Cena and unify the Belts once and for all?!

I'm not sure if they're exactly feuding, they've had a couple of matches but nothing really to call it a feud and they both have their own thing going on aswell (Punk - Heyman/Lesnar. Del Rio - Ziggler) so the likelihood of a WHC run for Punk wouldn't be a good thing seeing as it stops Ziggler's face push. that AND the unlikely event of a Title Unification. crazy and interesting Idea to say the least but I wouldn't go for it

‚Äč
    2013 PPV Prediction contest:
    Payback - 8th
    Money In The Bank - 19th

Yeah I know it's wishful thinking lol, but I live in GA and at the live shows this month in Atlanta they are advertising a triple threat match with Punk/Del Rio/Ziggler for the title, that's what got me thinking... That and the fact that Punk doesn't do house shows, not saying that he would win the title at a house show, but the fact they are throwing him in

Blog Entries
    I don't think they're feuding. They've had a couple of matches recently, that's about it.

I don't think that WWE have any plans to unify the top 2 titles any time soon. If they did, then they'd do it at Wrestlemania I think. Plus, there's been better opportunities in the past to do it than in a match pitting Punk vs ADR (no disrespect to ADR). I'd rather have someone like Cena or someone on that level vs Punk in a match unifying the top 2 titles.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I think it will be fairly lacklustre feud as anything with Del Rio bores me to death.

To Be honest...NOPE!

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Best damn thread PERIOD. Nice one ELNIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @ELNIOJR love the signature dude

Why does WWE love ADR? I would make a better champion then him! Guess it makes him a good heel since everyone hates his guts and wants him to lose lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Furious Styles View Post
    So CM Punk is somewhat feuding with Del Rio, who at this point is the WHC, but is in the All star MITB match, could the have Del Rio retain against Ziggler(my current favorite wrestler) just to drop it to Punk and then have Punk win MITB and cash in on Cena and unify the Belts once and for all?!
    That is indeed a 50/50 chance. Why would they start all this currently when it should start happening during Wrestlemania season. It is an interesting concept and instead of only Cena/Punk at Wrestlemania 30 (dream match) it should be the top six superstars in an hell in the cell match; that might be a dream match also but if WWE has the right momentum it might happen!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    Why does WWE love ADR? I would make a better champion then him! Guess it makes him a good heel since everyone hates his guts and wants him to lose lol.

A heel is made by hatred by the crowd; that's is why Del Rio is an excellent champion- better than Ziggler!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

No thank you. Also, I'm sure Punk can go a minute without a title. Sure it's been 6-7 months now, but he's mad over. And I'm way over wishing for a unification of the titles. I just don't see it happening anymore, especially since their roster is expanding. What I would like though is the return of the King of the Ring and maybe create a title there? Either that or just some annual tournament with the winner being awarded a title shot. Money In The Bank lost its edge the moment it no longer became a Wrestlemania exclusive gimmick.

King Mabel had a belt, but it was never shown on TV...would be awesome instead of giving everyone a king gimmick.

KOTRbelt3.jpg