Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I think most choices listed here represent a somewhat naivety in respect to outgoings. I can't really see Tatsu or Marella being fired, due to the marketing option they have in their respective countries Japan and Italy. Also 3MB (McIntyre, Slater and Mahal) are practically the jobbers for the TV shows, so I actually think they're save. Evan Bourne and Dibiase will most likely keep they're job, Bourne will put on an exciting match, but never really win anything, and Ted perhaps due to influences of his father. And to stabilize 5 shows, you will need a huge roster anyway

WWE almost always needs tag teams, so a lot of the guys in question could jump ship to that division. But more importantly, the WWE will always need jobbers, and unfortunately some people are hired or infact told that they will only be utilised as a jobber.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    At a glance, here's who's in danger of the guillotine:

Camacho
    David Otunga
    Ezekiel Jackson
    JTG
    Ted DiBiase
    Yoshi Tatsu
    Aksana
    Rosa Mendes

I'd also say that there are a few more developmental guys in danger of the chop.
    I wouldn't miss any of the above. Not because they're not on tv at the minute and haven't been for an age, but because none of them offer anything of value really. Ted DiBiase is the only one I'd mildly miss given what could have been. But the rest; off with their heads!
    Completely agree with the entire list.

Blog Entries
    Thinking of a few names that WWE might not need.... were they could go
    Evan Bourne- will go to Mexico or ROH
    Heath Slater- Indys esp here in WV since its his home state, or TNA
    Eizikeal Jackson- probably will disappear if not some Indy company or appearaces
    Jinder Mahal- Indys for him
    Aksana- probably would end up in TNA and having a 5 star match with Gail Kim..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Brand split! Brand split! Brand split!

New titles! New titles! New titles!

That'll take care of quite a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude573 View Post
    I think most choices listed here represent a somewhat naivety in respect to outgoings. I can't really see Tatsu or Marella being fired, due to the marketing option they have in their respective countries Japan and Italy. Also 3MB (McIntyre, Slater and Mahal) are practically the jobbers for the TV shows, so I actually think they're save. Evan Bourne and Dibiase will most likely keep they're job, Bourne will put on an exciting match, but never really win anything, and Ted perhaps due to influences of his father. And to stabilize 5 shows, you will need a huge roster anyway

WWE almost always needs tag teams, so a lot of the guys in question could jump ship to that division. But more importantly, the WWE will always need jobbers, and unfortunately some people are hired or infact told that they will only be utilised as a jobber.
    You're aware Santino is Canadian right? The Italians I've known, that are into wrestling, actually find him a joke and of no appeal whatsoever.

There you go with the Brandsplit shouts again, just because it makes sense and it would solve about half a dozen problems doesn't mean its likely

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    There you go with the Brandsplit shouts again, just because it makes sense and it would solve about half a dozen problems doesn't mean its likely
    Brand split! Brand split! Brand split!

Book it.

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    You're aware Santino is Canadian right? The Italians I've known, that are into wrestling, actually find him a joke and of no appeal whatsoever.

Well Canadian born Italian if we're getting technical.

And I think the Italians you know are in rather a stark contrast to shall we say these thousands?

we get this thread like every week

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude573 View Post
    Well Canadian born Italian if we're getting technical.

And I think the Italians you know are in rather a stark contrast to shall we say these thousands?

I'm sick of people claiming national heritage. Why can't people just be from where they are born? Jesus talk about clutching at straws to want to be a part of something far flung and distant. Pretty desperate measures.