Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who does CM Punk face at WrestleMania 30? + more details inside.

Lets just pretend that there is no way Stone Cold returns for a match at Wrestlemania. Who does CM Punk face? A member of The Shield? a rematch with The Undertaker, possible even John Cena for the WWE title? could it be a star that we don't even know about right now.....it's looking difficult to predict, considering we already know two matches are bound to happen at WM XXX. I believe that the top two matches for WrestleMania XXX will be:

John Cena vs The Undertaker with some sort of stipulation (no title on the line)
    The Rock vs Brock Lesnar (no stipulation)

These two matches have HUGE potential to draw and be two of the biggest matches in WWE history at WrestleMania. John Cena vs The Undertaker ALONE is worth the price tag of WrestleMania. I have sort of deviated from the original topic, however I am worried that Punk ends up in some mid card match at Mania that gets thrown together at the last minute. Hopefully he is the title picture comes 'Mania time again. I really don't want to see him face Triple H just because I think these two would be a huge mismatch.

I could see Punk possibly facing RVD at Wrestlemania if they haven't already had a match at a PPV before Wrestlemania 30. I would like to see CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan again at some point and seeing it at Wrestlemania for a world title would be cool.

Punk and Bryan for the WWE Title would be great to see and a real fan's match. Do you think there is any hope of SCSA coming back for mania??

Quote Originally Posted by What???What??? View Post
    Punk and Bryan for the WWE Title would be great to see and a real fan's match. Do you think there is any hope of SCSA coming back for mania??
    If I was a gambling man, I'd put my money towards Austin vs Punk. Mr. Stone Cold looks like a BEAST right now, if you've seen any of the videos/podcasts he's been up to.

On topic (because I know you specifically said he hypothetically wouldn't be fighting SCSA) I'd like to see Punk vs Daniel Bryan in an Iron Man match. It's got match of the decade potential. The Bret Hart vs HBK battle of this generation.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Blog Entries
    I'd like to see an 30/60 minute Iron Man match between Punk and Daniel Bryan as the Co-Main Event, along with Cena and Taker.

Really early for this, but it's always fun to throw these scenarios out there. (Also, I'm aware my Ziggler match is outrageous, but I can see Mania 30 being the final transition from legends to a new wave of guys.)

Punk vs. Austin (Straight Edge Anti-Hero vs. Bad Ass Anti-Hero)
    Taker vs. Cena (The ONLY Thing Cena Has Left To Accomplish)
    Rock vs. Brock (Biggest Stars Outside of the Wrestling Industry)
    Daniel Bryan (WWE) vs. Dean Ambrose
    Ziggler vs. HBK (Showstealer vs Showstopper)
    Ryback (WHC) vs. Big Show

I could also see HBK vs HHH happening - one last match at the biggest Mania of all time. They can play off the - you wanted me to lose to Taker drama, etc.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

People really have a hardon for Punk vs Bryan in an Ironman's match. o.o

I wouldn't mind seeing Punk vs Cena, or Punk vs Bryan in the Maina Main Event.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

I would love to see Punk vs DB for the WWE title at WM but I don't see WWE going for it. I would rather see Punk vs Lesnar in a rematch from Summer Slam. I don't want the Rock to come back and If he may not be back anyway according to sources saying he is going to be filming and missing WM anyway.

So I would rather see Punk vs Lesnar at WM30.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Quote Originally Posted by What???What??? View Post
    I agree. C.M Punk vs Danial Bryan would be an excellent match at Wrestlemania 30 for the WWE Title. Even if the match is not contended for the WWE Title, it would be excellent if they had a 30 minute Iron Man match. I doubt the SCSA would perform at Wrestlemania 30 but if he did it be would be awesome for him to take on the Rock and Cena to challenge the Undertaker undefeated streak at Wrestlemania 30.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Blog Entries
    Punk-Bryan is best.

Taker beats Cena
    Rock beats Brock (if he shows)
    Austin over Punk
    These are way too predictable, even though some of the best matchups. None of these three would actually be 5 star.