Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere View Post
    Turning him heel at this point is foolish.
    WWE did it with CM Punk and it worked well so it would not be foolish IMO.
    Respect the beard !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Punk's latest heel run wasn't that great (at least IMO). He worked much better as a heel. I think the main reason he turned heel was so that he could work against Undertaker at Wrestlmania. The rest of his heel run was very meh to me.
    daniel Bryan is SUPER over at the minute. It makes zero sense to turn him heel, while it makes so much sense for WWE to cash in on his popularity and push him all the way to the top as a face.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

His recent heel run? Eh...it was boring to be honest. It was almost like Triple H during the beginning of the Ruthless Aggression era where every first 20 minutes of Raw consisted of him bragging how he's on top. Punk's was the same with a new week, another "400+ days as champion" promo. It got stale.

I'm not talking about how interesting or not his reign was, I said Punk was super over as a face, then WWE turned him heel, and it worked well, he had more than decent reactions to his heel character, so me, I would not be surprised if they turn Daniel Bryan heel.

daniel Bryan is SUPER over at the minute. It makes zero sense to turn him heel
    As I said, CM Punk was SUPER over when they turned him heel, same for Alberto Del Rio who never got as much reactions as when he was face, so saying it makes zero sense, does not make sense...
    Respect the beard !

Blog Entries
    I'm not talking about how interesting or not his reign was, I said Punk was super over as a face, then WWE turned him heel, and it worked well, he had more than decent reactions to his heel character, so me, I would not be surprised if they turn Daniel Bryan heel.

As I said, CM Punk was SUPER over when they turned him heel, same for Alberto Del Rio who never got as much reactions as when he was face, so saying it makes zero sense, does not make sense...
    Given how heel heavy WWE is right now and how low they are on over top faces, then yeah, it does kind of make very little sense to turn their most over face heel right now.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I see him becoming a tweener anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Given how heel heavy WWE is right now and how low they are on over top faces, then yeah, it does kind of make very little sense to turn their most over face heel right now.
    I understand your point, but if you take only the main eventers,

Faces
    Cena, Punk, Bryan, Ziggler, Orton, Sheamus, Kane, The Miz

Heels
    ADR, Henry, Ryback, The Shield, Curtis Axel

I really think that turning Daniel Bryan heel would not be a non sense actually.
    Respect the beard !

I understand your point, but if you take only the main eventers,

Faces
    Cena, Punk, Bryan, Ziggler, Orton, Sheamus, Kane, The Miz

Heels
    ADR, Henry, Ryback, The Shield, Curtis Axel

I really think that turning Daniel Bryan heel would not be a non sense actually.
    You have a strange idea about who are the main eventers.

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    You have a strange idea about who are the main eventers.
    It's the guys I think who have actually the WWE focusing on them
    Probably not yours, so I'm obviously wrong...
    Respect the beard !

Bodom don't be disrespectful and no i don't watch nxt because i am not interested in it. Another thing i see some sarcastic comments from some guys that think that it is solely on the beard. it helps but it isn't my theory. My final thing, don't judge unless your prepare to be judged also.There's a fine line between constructive criticism and being disrespectful