Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Antonio Cesaro and Jack Swagger

I'm a huge fan of both Swagger and Cesaro. And the fact that Zeb Colter is managing them both, makes me feel like this could be one of the top tag teams on the roster. Originally I wanted to see Cesaro win the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, but then I realized that I would much rather see Cesaro and Swagger become a force in the tag team division. These two could legit be the top heel tag team in the WWE. I could see this team feud with guys like the Usos, or how about Primo and Epico. I don't know, I just feel a lot could be done with this tag team. Maybe even add more members and turn this into a faction. I could see this becoming huge.

Thoughts on the Cesaro and Swagger team?

Could be great! If still like to see swagger in the whc picture and actually win it while cesaro regains the us title. I think the belts would actually enhance both guys in this gimmick. WE THE PEOPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I'm a huge fan of both Swagger and Cesaro. And the fact that Zeb Colter is managing them both, makes me feel like this could be one of the top tag teams on the roster. Originally I wanted to see Cesaro win the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, but then I realized that I would much rather see Cesaro and Swagger become a force in the tag team division. These two could legit be the top heel tag team in the WWE. I could see this team feud with guys like the Usos, or how about Primo and Epico. I don't know, I just feel a lot could be done with this tag team. Maybe even add more members and turn this into a faction. I could see this becoming huge.

Like the idea but do we need another heel stable. Its the story of Swaggers career something potentislly good comes along and its already messed up before its got goi g, We the People would be good as a stable but with the shield and the Wyatt family likely coming in as heels theres no place for them. Keep them as a good tag team or just as singles.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

I can see this becoming a tag team definitely it can only happen.

I'm hoping they end up falling in love and have a full on public relationship. Just to see Zeb's reaction.

Swagger sucks. Cesaro is one of the best "wrestlers" in the world right now imo...

Quote Originally Posted by lordinfamous View Post
    Swagger sucks. Cesaro is one of the best "wrestlers" in the world right now imo...
    You'll be claiming that pound for pound he is the strongest as well next!

Cesoro and Swagger are the two most under utilized guys right now. Th;ey have WHC written all over them. If they team up, they should be booked as super strong and hold the titles for months.

Blog Entries
    Like so many before and now these "Real Americans" have the potential to do great things together that benefit themselves and the WWE as a whole, but will it happen? I have to agree that I like the paring of these two with Zeb and time will tell where they are going with this but I also have to echo the question that as a tag team where do they go from here? I mean the only face tags right now are Tons of Funk and the USOs...not that they could not/should not feud with others like the Shield and Sandow/Cody or even the Primetime Players but in the end where does it go?

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    100% like you. Both are talented and they could be a huge threat in the Tag Team Division.

Hope for the same feud. The Usos(c) vs Swagger & Cesaro

A Triple Threat Tag Team match at Summerslam could be also huge
    The Shield(c) vs The Usos vs Swagger & Cesaro
    The Usos to win

Whatever happens, I think goods things are coming for Swagger & Cesaro
    Respect the beard !