Threaded View

WM 30-John Cena vs CM Punk or Cena vs The Undertaker?

At WrestleMania 30, there are many possibilities for matches that could happen. A match that some feel could easily draw huge is a match between the two biggest stars of the past 5 years. Yes I am talking about John Cena and CM Punk, a main event at WrestleMania 30 for the WWE championship to determine who is the better man. To me, this match has intrigue and has plenty of potential to be a great match, on the other hand it could be a flop in terms of a getting a high buy-rate. It would also involve Cena winning the title back after Daniel Bryan holds again. Which means yet another title reign for John Cena, something which I feel he does not need at this point. What are your thoughts on this match?

John Cena vs The Undertaker on the other hand is a match that has been years in the making. When you think about all of the opponents The Undertaker has faced at WrestleMania, the one guy that he still has not faced is John Cena. John Cena is possibly the only threat left to the streak. Many may say that this match is the bigger draw and that it would more fitting for an event like WrestleMania. However, one has to question will the WWE let their biggest draw lose to The Undertaker at WrestleMania in a clean fashion? Or would the WWE have the clout to let Cena end the streak?

What do YOU think?