Destination X it's alive?

I know TNA did away with the ppv but it looks like they maybe keeping the concept of cashing in the X Division title for a world title shot. Just basing this off of James Storm's reply to Sabin when he asked to be Storm's tag team partner. The ppv maybe gone, but I would not mind seeing a x division themed episode of Impact.
    Last edited by body slam; 06-16-2013 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    I know TNA did away with the ppv but it looks like they maybe keeping the concept of cashing in the X Division title for a world title shot. Just basing this off of James Storm's reply to Sabin when he asked to be Storm's tag team partner. The ppv maybe gone, but I would not mind seeing a x division themed episode of Impact.
    I think they will probably do the Impact Idea. Obviously they have the one night only but thats not really the same as it's pre-taped so it won't meet current storylines.

I think they will do a X division tournament leading up to BFG. Three ways for wrestlers with contracts and with out. Then a three way at BFG for the title.....maybe one of the competitors will have to win to secure a contract.
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

I think TNA needs to add 2 more PPVs back to the yearly line-up the whole point of removing them was to save money and be able to build better storylines.

They are still adding matches out of nowhere with no real point to them.

I think they cut it down too much when they went for four PPVs and year, I'd have gone with bi-monthly rather than quarterly.

Edit: Just watching TNA now, and Storm just mentioned that Sabin has a chance to win the x-division championship and cash it in for the WHC, so I would assume the PPV is alive and well, I know you mentioned this in OP, ut I just felt I would put my deduction on it.
    Last edited by Mr. Ziggles; 05-26-2013 at 04:40 PM.

Thursday July 18th - Destination X - Louisville Kentucky

X-Division show on Free TV; Yes Please!!

I wish TNA would announce these dates earlier in advance because I'd take a few days off work to go see a X-Division only Impact Live.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    X-Division show on Free TV; Yes Please!!

I wish TNA would announce these dates earlier in advance because I'd take a few days off work to go see a X-Division only Impact Live.
    Not only that but they should start pushing this now. Its only a month away build it up as if its a ppv. Have Sabin put the title on the line this week and whoever the winner is as the person to face the champ. Start bringing in some new and old faces over the next few weeks. Pump it up.

A few theme night or clash of the champions like impacts between ppvs is a good thing imo

Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    Not only that but they should start pushing this now. Its only a month away build it up as if its a ppv. Have Sabin put the title on the line this week and whoever the winner is as the person to face the champ. Start bringing in some new and old faces over the next few weeks. Pump it up.

A few theme night or clash of the champions like impacts between ppvs is a good thing imo

I wouldn't mind this but we have to remember that this is also the kick off to the BFG series and sadly that has taken priority for the past few years over Dest-X. Perhaps if they included a few tag matches to get all the guys in (Joker's Wild style) then they could crunch down to add an X match or two, but I don't see full episodes dedicated to it alone in the next month; especially with the KO actually having some life with the heel turn of Mickie plus the unexpected performance of Taryn.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Thinking they should make this a special Impact an extra half-hour or hour even.... besides that would be another half or hour of sponsor money.....
    Can't wait plus it going be on free TV that might draw in some ratings.. just hope it does..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???