Breaking news: it's back!!!!! (spoiler alert)

And for those waiting all week to find out our answer is finally here... HOGAN's hair makes its
    triumphant return to impact this week. I can't help but think the reason for its return is the releases this week. There was extra money to buy his hair. Can't wait to see if he has hair or no hair next week. How does tna ever expect anyone to take them seriously.

I don't know about you, but I can only take Hogan seriously when he has the hair extensions.
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Body B View Post
    And for those waiting all week to find out our answer is finally here... HOGAN's hair makes its
    triumphant return to impact this week. I can't help but think the reason for its return is the releases this week. There was extra money to buy his hair. Can't wait to see if he has hair or no hair next week. How does tna ever expect anyone to take them seriously.

they taped tonight and next week together so he will have hair

This is actually ridiculous we have a Hogan hair watch now only in EWN haha

What if his real hair suddenly grows underneath the extensions?!!!???? Could this lead to Hogan's back being completely heal?!? What if Hogan bled on his real hair?!?!!? Would he be able to take all the belts to the top of the mountain and slam every giant in his path?
    We shall see. Hogan gave up the powers of the wwe hof ring for his extensions to glow forever; now it's up the Hulkster to continue his path of immortality.