Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats Next

they could put him in a tag team with a guy like A-RY

Blog Entries
    They could fire his ass. Even the most die hard Kofi fans will forget about him and move on after he's gone for a month.. as proved by the complete lack of buzz around him on the site and forum. If we don't care, the WWE Universe won't even remember him.

I wish Kofi the best because he seems a decent guy, but I don't care for him at all and never see him escape the midcard, because he does not have what it takes, not compared to his competition.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Kofi will come back like nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Big E Langston & Kofi Kingston could be a Tag Team. A high flyer & a powerhouse.
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by psojedi View Post
    big e langston & kofi kingston could be a tag team. A black guy and another black guy.
    Fixed It For You...

Must likely home and cup off coco
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    When asked about his career Kofi was quoted as saying "nothing happened" or not what you mean?

Kofi will return as Ghana's most ruthless drug warlord.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Big E Langston & Kofi Kingston could be a Tag Team. A high flyer & a powerhouse.
    I've got a good tag team name for them.

"Bound by Complexion"

Kofi hasn't really been relevant since his incident with Randy Orton when Orton was heel. The epic match against Orton and the destroying of his Nascar were just a few things that WWE dropped the ball on. IMO that seemed like a big push for him that didn't go too far.

I personally think unless he gets put in the Main Even Scene soon he will eventually end of in TNA.