Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1

    Booker-T: Will he ever wrestle again in WWE?

    So the last time Booker-T wrestled was at Vengeance in 2011 in a match against Cody Rhodes.I remember people saying he would make Rhodes a star and that somehow didn't work out. I was wondering, with WrestleMania 30 being on the horizon, maybe a potential feud and a match against a mid carder to help get them over. He is currently being used as a GM for Smackdown but has been absent for several weeks since after WrestleMania.

    So my question is: Would a feud with a young up and coming mid carder benefit from a feud with a guy like Booker-T? Maybe a Roman Reigns or a Dean Ambrose for example. A feud between Booker T and Big E Langston could even be interesting. Booker-T is a solid mid carder who can put on good matches and I would love to see one more match with him involved somehow.

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    I think you've mixed up your facts there man, because Cody Rhodes faced Randy Orton at Vengeance 2011.
    The last time Booker was in a match was Wrestlemania 28 when he was on team Teddy in that tag team match to see who got to be the GM of Raw and Smackdown.

    Also, Booker is currently inactive because he's having shoulder surgery.

    I digress, I think we will see Booker wrestling in a WWE ring again.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #3
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Nope... Sonehow they made a booker t fued mean nothing


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I think you've mixed up your facts there man, because Cody Rhodes faced Randy Orton at Vengeance 2011.
    The last time Booker was in a match was Wrestlemania 28 when he was on team Teddy in that tag team match to see who got to be the GM of Raw and Smackdown.

    Also, Booker is currently inactive because he's having shoulder surgery.

    I digress, I think we will see Booker wrestling in a WWE ring again.
    I think it was elbow surgery but yeah he will wrestle again definitely.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I think it was elbow surgery but yeah he will wrestle again definitely.
    Agreed; a nice feud with Cody Rhodes would be awesome!


    " The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

    Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS



    .

  6. #6
    Undoubtedly.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    Agreed; a nice feud with Cody Rhodes would be awesome!
    This feud was done in 2012...

    G
    GMU - UTID!
     
    2012 - 2nd!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    This feud was done in 2012...
    No, they had a feud in 2012, not a nice one

  9. #9
    Yeah you are wrong too, the last time Booker T ever saw a Ring was Wrestlemania 2012 12-person tag match. Not a relevant feud but technically the last time he saw action in the ring.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    This feud was done in 2012...

    Did not have a high point; which a good feud should always have!


    " The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

    Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS



    .

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.