Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So the WWE seem to has screw up Bray Wyatt before he's even debuted.

Yes I did just say that.

What do the WWE think they are doing with all the promo videos. They seem to want to give a horror movie, crazy hill billy kind of feel about his gimmick. But why have they gone down that route? They can't actually follow through with it in any decent way once he hits the PG roster. So this will be a classic case of to much build up in a pointless direction.

So after a couple of months of crazy video build up we will be left with a waterdown PG gimmick. It'll be like going to the coolest party you'd ever heard about only to find out it's just 3 guys sitting around a pizza and a bottle of diet coke. Husky will be jobbing to the mid card within 12 months.

#hugeletdownonthehorizon

hahahahahahahaahhaa......run !

Blog Entries
    Can't he just give the same style promos from his video packages? Those aren't necessarily R-rated, it's just the implication that he's a psychopath. I think it can work, although they're bound to drop the ball eventually.

I have to disagree, on NXT the Wyatt's have a great aura about them. Everything from their entrance theme, their styling and ring work to little extras like Bray Wyatt sitting on the ramp with a rocking chair during the Family's tag matches just oozes creepiness. They're not going to be Texas Chainsaw Massacre they're going to be Deliverance (without the rape), still scary but more so in an unstoppable force kind of way.
    Where I think they might struggle is that they'll be compared to The Shield too quickly and really aren't the same thing besides being dominant and there being 3 of them.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I have to disagree, on NXT the Wyatt's have a great aura about them. Everything from their entrance theme, their styling and ring work to little extras like Bray Wyatt sitting on the ramp with a rocking chair during the Family's tag matches just oozes creepiness. They're not going to be Texas Chainsaw Massacre they're going to be Deliverance (without the rape), still scary but more so in an unstoppable force kind of way.
    Where I think they might struggle is that they'll be compared to The Shield too quickly and really aren't the same thing besides being dominant and there being 3 of them.
    That might work in a school hall but not in an arena.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    I guess we'll find that out when they debut, won't we
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    I dunno, granted it will lose some of the impact in an arena but creepy music is creepy and three large guys running rough through everyone in their way is effective (hence the inevitable Shield comparisons). So long as the Family debut with a real impact, taking out big names like Orton, Sheamus, Cena etc. they'll hit the ground running. Personally, I like to see them challenge The Shield and when they get a face pop allow Bray Wyatt to cut a sermon to turn the crowd back. Heel faction vs heel faction could be really good if done right.

Divas to believe in.

I will disagree with the OP i think Bray Wyatt will be massive when he debuts he has the gimmick to pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I guess we'll find that out when they debut, won't we
    Hopefully they debut soon. A Shield vs Wyatt rivalry would be excellent.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    NXT is just a testing ground for them. Big E was face down there and a heel in the E so NXT shouldn't be taken into to much consideration.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions