Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries

Kurt Angle Wanted To Work With X-Division Star

Kurt Angle apparently made a pitch to the TNA office for a program with X Division wrestler The Amazing Red following a match the two had on an episode of iMPACT! a few weeks ago.

According to a source within the company, TNA turned it down.

It's good that Kurt wanted to take soemone under his wing before he hangs it up for good, it's just too bad TNA is misusing their talent that badly. Don't forget, Amazing Red is TNA's answer to Rey Mysterio and Kurt knows this. Although, I can understand why TNA turned it down though because with Angle's current angle rising to the top, him facing or feuding with Red would kind of be left field but I'm at least happy that his name is coming out of the mouth of a top TNA star like Angle and that Red is still on the radar. Don't forget this is the same Kurt Angle who didn't mind losing to Mr.Anderson, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, etc. to put the younger generation over.

What are your thoughts?
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Nice post Kevin.

I agree what Angle has been doing recently is great, both for himself and of course for TNA. Man they are so lucky to have this guy, he is just brilliant on PPVs.

Him wanting to help Amazing red is great but I do think it would have made us all question the feud, seeing that he has a misson to get to the top, which I love that whole going through the top 10, just brillaint, we've seen some great matches from Kurt.

This is where I really do feel TNA need another show, not another brand, but 2 episodes of Impact. I know we over here in the UK can't get enough Impact, but I do know too that over the the US, ratings need improving.

But at the end of the day, to put people over and give them that push, they need time on TV and TNA just doesn't have enough time on TV to make everyone happy. I do think they are mususing talent, but only because they don't have enough time on TV for them to use them properly.

But right now Kurt is the man, he is showing heart, desire, and a willingness to help others before he retires, which would be a sad day indeed

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    I love your response, and I sure hope that there's a decision made on TNA Xplosion and make it a 2-hour wrestling show like Impact. Now if only dixie Carter can produce miracles and fire the TNA cancer, there wouldn't be any problems with potentially interesting feuds i.e Angle vs Red.
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    Just an example of how TNA has changed since the H&B Invasion. Kurt was TNA's most significant signing: EVER - and this is how they treat him now. What a sad state of affairs. The same way that WWE doesn't listen to their talent - the people that should and most often do know what the fans want to see - TNA fancies themselves as a future corporate monster like WWE. As if they don't.

All the TNA fans who really consider this company any different to WWE, ask yourself - if TNA somehow got $100000000 tomorrow, do you really think they'd be any different? I don't think so