Blog Entries

Hometown Returns

A little after Mania I said to me mates that Punk will return at Payback because its in Chicago. This is not exactly prediction of the year, I don't want a medal or anything.

It did get me thinking that if anyone is going to make a return then the best option would be to make it at a hometown event. So i singled out two PPV's before mania, with two rumoured Wrestlemania 30 contestants in mind, and think that if we do not see them at these two events we will not be seeing them at all at Mania.

October 27th - Hell in a Cell (Miami)

December 15th - TLC (Houston, Texas)

yes im talking about Rock and Austin

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duderino View Post
    A little after Mania I said to me mates that Punk will return at Payback because its in Chicago. This is not exactly prediction of the year, I don't want a medal or anything.

It did get me thinking that if anyone is going to make a return then the best option would be to make it at a hometown event. So i singled out two PPV's before mania, with two rumoured Wrestlemania 30 contestants in mind, and think that if we do not see them at these two events we will not be seeing them at all at Mania.

October 27th - Hell in a Cell (Miami)

December 15th - TLC (Houston, Texas)

yes im talking about Rock and Austin
    Austin will never wrestle again.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

I think that none of them will be back at these ppv, hometown or not
    I don't say that they won't be back, I don't know, but not at these ppv imo.
    Respect the beard !

I dont think they will be back then either. If they're back for any PPV i believe it'd be one of the big 4. Royal Rumble, Summerslam, Survivor Series or of course Wrestlemania. That being said i doubt we'll see Austin back at all this year
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    Austin won't wrestle, but I'm sure he'll make a couple appearances for WM.

However, he's not from Houston, he's from around Victoria/Edna, Texas which are small adjacent towns. Also, they are equally distanced between Houston, Austin, and San Antonio, so I'm not sure why you named Houston, especially when there's 0 chance Austin would return at a ppv without advanced notice.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Austin will never wrestle again.
    I agree. I don't ever see him getting back in the ring.

Blog Entries
    I just know hes from Texas sorry i am english I dont have a clue about these things
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere View Post
    Austin won't wrestle, but I'm sure he'll make a couple appearances for WM.

However, he's not from Houston, he's from around Victoria/Edna, Texas which are small adjacent towns. Also, they are equally distanced between Houston, Austin, and San Antonio, so I'm not sure why you named Houston, especially when there's 0 chance Austin would return at a ppv without advanced notice.

Blog Entries
    No problemo