Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: TNA roster cuts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

I hope Pritchard is gone soon. He is the weak link in the creative department and I'd like to see how a GutCheck is ran when he's not trying to get himself over.
    I'm taking his spot.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I'm taking his spot.
    you or time to promote Eric Bischoff....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    IMO the biggest mistake TNA made was not bringing in both Prichards when they hired Bruce, they should had hired Dr Tom.... But this does sound like a good thing with him failing to resign guys, that should had been resigned... Now the biggest question who do they replace them with??? Bring back Russo, which might anger lots of people... Cornette very doubtful he'll come... or someone else????
    Honestly maybe it's time for TNA to think outside the box and bring some fresh blood in. Someone who hasn't been there before.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Jason Harvey... Head TNA Writer.

In seriousness, Lagana has the connects from Hollywood and Bischoff/Harvey productions has been getting quite a few reality shows in the recent years, but I am thinking that the loss of Pritchard could be the opportunity for another former wrestler to slowly make his way into that roll. Bully has always had a good sense for behind the scene stuff or if Sting is approaching retirement from competition, why not offer him the spot to see what he's got in a creative roll. I guess I have a bit of that old thought mentality in me, which is why I think that the creative department of a wrestling company should have at least one member who was an active wrestler.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Honestly maybe it's time for TNA to think outside the box and bring some fresh blood in. Someone who hasn't been there before.
    maybe they should look into hiring a pizza hut manager.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    maybe they should look into hiring a pizza hut manager.

So are you saying you are looking for a job, dag?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

So are you saying you are looking for a job, dag?
    I get the idea of him working at Pizza Hut, but a manager? Seriously?

The City Next To Adrian Neville's Hometown
    So the likes of Morgan, DOC, several gutcheck guys and Tara have been released, and yet Garrett Bischoff and Brooke Hogan find themselves employed and in a pretty serious role, suspicious.

Jason Harvey... Head TNA Writer.

In seriousness, Lagana has the connects from Hollywood and Bischoff/Harvey productions has been getting quite a few reality shows in the recent years, but I am thinking that the loss of Pritchard could be the opportunity for another former wrestler to slowly make his way into that roll. Bully has always had a good sense for behind the scene stuff or if Sting is approaching retirement from competition, why not offer him the spot to see what he's got in a creative roll. I guess I have a bit of that old thought mentality in me, which is why I think that the creative department of a wrestling company should have at least one member who was an active wrestler.
    That's Hervey. He's in my sig.

Seems they are releasing people with a bit of age to them Tara, Doc getting rid of useless management types D'Lo and Pritchard.

I mean if the guys job is Talent Management and he lets contracts expire (Bobby Roode) he deserves to be fired.