Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: TNA roster cuts

Taeler Hendrix would have been the perfect underdog for TNA. Her future story-lines pretty much wrote themselves. Big miss on TNA's part.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Might as well bump this up with the release of Tara... and Doc...
    Although when someone loses a job is never good... but there is always a reason.....

Have seen rumor some new talent is being brought in for Destination X and the X Division Tournament..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

With TNA's current cycle of cycling in talents like a loop, it's best to work with what they have now.

With only 2 hours a week(5 on a PPV week), 6(if you count Xplosion), they can only use so many talents.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    With TNA's current cycle of cycling in talents like a loop, it's best to work with what they have now.

With only 2 hours a week(5 on a PPV week), 6(if you count Xplosion), they can only use so many talents.
    Yeah even if they would get a 2nd show, with the talent they have it should be just fine...
    Otherwise I see nothing wrong with signing short-term contracts...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Prowrestling.net is reporting that many people within TNA are being asked to restructure their deals to per night. Bruce Prictard(sp) reportedly declined to do this and thus could be on his way out barring an unexpected twist. Brown restructured his deal but was let go soon after.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Prowrestling.net is reporting that many people within TNA are being asked to restructure their deals to per night. Bruce Prictard(sp) reportedly declined to do this and thus could be on his way out barring an unexpected twist. Brown restructured his deal but was let go soon after.
    it will be interesting to see who stay and who goes in TNA management.... If Prichard goes does Bischoff get promoted,or do they look elsewhere???

Honestly looking at Prichard's history I think this is a great move by TNA. I mean TNA lost both DOC, who they had plans for, and RVD, due to Prichard waiting towards the end to resign them. He also even almost lost Robert Roode whose contract expired, while he was their champion. Now I'm not saying all the blame needs to be placed on him, however it his department and therefore his responsibility to get these things done. These things shouldn't be left towards the last minute which seemed to be how Prichard had done things.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Honestly looking at Prichard's history I think this is a great move by TNA. I mean TNA lost both DOC, who they had plans for, and RVD, due to Prichard waiting towards the end to resign them. He also even almost lost Robert Roode whose contract expired, while he was their champion. Now I'm not saying all the blame needs to be placed on him, however it his department and therefore his responsibility to get these things done. These things shouldn't be left towards the last minute which seemed to be how Prichard had done things.
    IMO the biggest mistake TNA made was not bringing in both Prichards when they hired Bruce, they should had hired Dr Tom.... But this does sound like a good thing with him failing to resign guys, that should had been resigned... Now the biggest question who do they replace them with??? Bring back Russo, which might anger lots of people... Cornette very doubtful he'll come... or someone else????

Prichard was pathetic in his role, if he's forgetting to sign big names, then he should have been fired a long time ago

I hope Pritchard is gone soon. He is the weak link in the creative department and I'd like to see how a GutCheck is ran when he's not trying to get himself over.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone