Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NXT predictions

NXT predictions

So Dragon and Bateman are 2-0 as a tagteam. Is that a pretty good indicator they could be up for a tag title match? The Miz was tag champ and US champ also for a while, would they do the same with Bryan? Since I havent seen the other 2 guys really have tag matches such as Saxton and Brotus plus both their pros are out chasing the World Title would they want to be bogged down by being mixed in the tag division. I know there isent really much to speak of on either brand at the momment but look at how much attention was brought to the Tag belts and It was jerico and bigshow or even miz and bigshow. What does any one else think?

I agree - it really looks like they're setting up Bateman and Bryan as a potential tagteam, so it is highly probable that they are gonna aim for a Bateman win. The other "pairings" doesn't seem to fit as a tagteam, but who knows? WWE has a history of putting random guys together and making them instant first contenders for the "prestigious" Tag Team Titles!

F getting a tag shot, I would like to see a few of these guys make it to the main roster. Like Conor O'Brian being in a comedic rivalry with Santino.

Blog Entries
    Well its good booking that they made this season's NXT prize a shot at the tagteam titles with their pros, because they are desperately in need of new tagteams.
    IMO, Bateman is the the 2nd least entertaining in the ring(ahead of Byron Saxton). Hes only been around this long because hes been winning challenges. But Daniel and Bateman have gotten the most exposure, and have similar gimmicks, so I could see them as a tagteam. Bryan holding the US title and the tagteam title would be awesome.

Yeah Conner O Brian was def a funny guy, kinda sorry to see him go. a lot of the guys on NXT have been pretty fun to watch this season.

Blog Entries
    As long as they dont make Bryan/Bateman a long term team, theres plenty of others who could be used in that role, Bryan should be kept as a singles competitor.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    As long as they dont make Bryan/Bateman a long term team, theres plenty of others who could be used in that role, Bryan should be kept as a singles competitor.
    Totally agree. I'm still hoping that Bryan takes the MITB this year- Not holding my breath tho.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomb II View Post
    Totally agree. I'm still hoping that Bryan takes the MITB this year- Not holding my breath tho.
    Bryan and Morrison are my picks this year.

Blog Entries
    Morrison and Christian(if hes back by then and in this match) for me.

Hello this is my first post.
    I would just like to say that i like Derrick Bateman and i think that he could win NXT and then maybe win the tag titles with Bryan but i think that he should be put in a tag team with Johnny Curtis as they were tag champs in FCW and they look like they are really friends and they have good chemistry.