Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Expanding TNA

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    Open a movie studio.
    Yeah, because people watch "The Call" and think: "wow, this makes me want to watch pro wrestling!"

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Let not kid ourselves TNA does have that kinda of money they just haven't invested it yet....

In case we have forgotten that..
    Just because Panda owns it, doesn't mean they are pouring money into it ala Sinclair/ROH.

--

Going into other countries is a great move, but TNA needs to move Impact to a channel with a strong line up. WWE has RAW on USA, which has a lot of great shows around/after it, and other days. USA is a very popular network, because they have a great line up of shows. Burn Notice, Suits, Graceland, Covert Affairs, Necessary Roughness, Psych, etc., etc. WWE has a lot to work with.

TNA has Spike... and Spike doesn't have a strong line up for TNA to build off. I can only name about four-five shows: Tattoo Nightmares, Bar Rescue(My favorite show on Spike), TNA, Bellator, and 1000 ways to die. They should move to AMC(Unlikely) or somewhere that is equally as big, and work with them. Then maybe have a second show on Spike(Similar to WWE having SD on Syfy, another channel with not a big line up)
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Expanding with programming decreasing in talent.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Just because Panda owns it, doesn't mean they are pouring money into it ala Sinclair/ROH.

--

Going into other countries is a great move, but TNA needs to move Impact to a channel with a strong line up. WWE has RAW on USA, which has a lot of great shows around/after it, and other days. USA is a very popular network, because they have a great line up of shows. Burn Notice, Suits, Graceland, Covert Affairs, Necessary Roughness, Psych, etc., etc. WWE has a lot to work with.

TNA has Spike... and Spike doesn't have a strong line up for TNA to build off. I can only name about four-five shows: Tattoo Nightmares, Bar Rescue(My favorite show on Spike), TNA, Bellator, and 1000 ways to die. They should move to AMC(Unlikely) or somewhere that is equally as big, and work with them. Then maybe have a second show on Spike(Similar to WWE having SD on Syfy, another channel with not a big line up)

Too bad Sin-clair isn't doing the same thing with ROH......

Like I said MTV.... popular channel directed to say a more younger audience.... place the show before or after a popular show such as Cat-Fish, or Real World, or what ever the next popular show is.... and draw in the viewers.. Then 2nd option VH1 place it before or after Basketball Wives or Mob Wives or so on... Exposure is what I think is hurting TNA the most right now...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Expanding with programming decreasing in talent.
    Which isn't a good thing nor a bad thing....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    Yeah, because people watch "The Call" and think: "wow, this makes me want to watch pro wrestling!"
    Exactly!...........