Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Confirmed: Sting To WWE

...is what you would read if he signed with WWE. As it is, rumors once again abound that Sting will bring his TNA Hall Of Fame candy necklace to WWE. -

Many fans noticed current TNA Impact Wrestling performer and general pro wrestling legend Sting in the WWE video packages that highlights past World Heavyweight Champions on Monday's edition of WWE RAW.

According to new reports, Sting was included in the aforementioned video packages for a reason.

Word is that Sting is once again reportedly interested in signing with World Wrestling Entertainment. While Sting has apparently not opened direct negotiations with the company, he has reportedly sent feelers to WWE.

Reports claim there is a lot of confidence on the side of WWE that Sting will eventually be a part of their roster.

Will it finally happen??

Hi guys,
    More Sting to the 'E rumours surfacing after the video on Raw.. The guy is a living legend and I have been a fan since the blond flat-top days in WCW.
    I don't care if he wrestles Taker or whatever but one thing I know is that if the WWE book it right and keep a relative amount of quiet around it, it could be the best debut/return of of all time.
    Personally I want a Sting v Punk feud.
    Thoughts?

I hate you Rob.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by UK1987 View Post
    Hi guys,
    More Sting to the 'E rumours surfacing after the video on Raw.. The guy is a living legend and I have been a fan since the blond flat-top days in WCW.
    I don't care if he wrestles Taker or whatever but one thing I know is that if the WWE book it right and keep a relative amount of quiet around it, it could be the best debut/return of of all time.
    Personally I want a Sting v Punk feud.
    Thoughts?
    this thread is like 7 months to early.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I hate you Rob.
    I knew that already.

nameless? Is that you?

Blog Entries
    Here we go again..... i'm sure this will come back up in 5 or 6 months, Hell even another year from now, the end of 2014, the end of 2015....

I just don't see Sting leaving TNA.... Fact is he is one of the most loyalist guys in the business.... I don't see him jumping ship so easily... Even as much as I'm sure he would like to have one or 2 Wrestlemania matches.... working or feuds with Undertaker, Kane, John Cena, Triple H, Randy Orton, and so on.... Even as much as I would like to see the jump.... I don't think Sting will leave TNA without something in return...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Hobert you're the kiss of death. It's going to happen for sure.

If Sting was to do a year with WWE, I would fully expect him to go back and have some association with TNA again before he retired for good.

Oh and I would only want Surfer Sting in WWE.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hobert you're the kiss of death. It's going to happen for sure.

If Sting was to do a year with WWE, I would fully expect him to go back and have some association with TNA again before he retired for good.

Oh and I would only want Surfer Sting in WWE.
    Guess only time can tell??? or at least the next 9 months???
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I hope he doesn't wear a shirt. He needs to whip that trench coat back out.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs