Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Except the penalty for marijuana according to the Wellness Policy is a fine. Not a 30-day suspension.
    Really? I could have sworn that Slater, Bourne and Truth were suspended last year for pot. Or was it that Marijuana substitute that a lot use?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

So much for that whole "smoker's cough" theory; if the dude has that kind of lung capacity after smoking something, then by all means...

But I'll go the racist route and say that since he is Hispanic, it's more likely that he was popped with Cocaine in his system or showing up drunk to work

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Really? I could have sworn that Slater, Bourne and Truth were suspended last year for pot. Or was it that Marijuana substitute that a lot use?
    Synthetic pot.

N. Synthetic DrugsThe following uses of synthetic drugs, even if purchased as an over the counter medication without a prescription, are prohibited under this Policy:

1. Synthetic Cannabinoids - most commonly referred to as "Spice", or "K2", are chemically engineered substances, similar to THC - the active ingredient in marijuana - that, when smoked or ingested, can produce pharmacological effects similar to marijuana.
    2. Synthetic Stimulants/Synthetic Cathinones - most commonly referred to as the "Bath Salts" drugs or the "Plant Food" drugs are chemically engineered substances, such as mephedrone, methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV) and methylone that when smoked, ingested or injected, can produce pharmacological effects similar to illegal forms of amphetamines/stimulants such as cocaine, LSD, MDMA and/or methamphetamines.

Regardless of whether there is a prescription, the use of synthetic drugs in any form will be considered a non-medical use for purposes of this Policy. The use of synthetic drugs is therefore prohibited and subject to the penalties set forth in Section 15 A of the Policy.
    A. FOR POSITIVE DRUG TESTS OTHER THAN MARIJUANA AND ALCOHOL
    First Violation: In the event of an initial positive test for substances prohibited by this Policy other than marijuana and alcohol, the WWE Talent shall be suspended for thirty (30) days, fined an amount equal to thirty (30) days' pay deducted from the WWE Talent's downside guarantee on a weekly basis and WWE will publicly disclose the WWE Talent's name and duration of the suspension and indicating a first violation the Policy.
    B. FOR POSITIVE MARIJUANA DRUG TESTS
    In the event of any positive test for marijuana, the WWE Talent shall be fined Two Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars ($2,500.00) per positive test, which shall be deducted from the WWE Talent's downside guarantee.
    http://corporate.wwe.com/company/abuse_policy.jsp
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Synthetic pot.
    Ah, that'll be what I meant then. I'd put some money on that being the reason for his suspension.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ah, that'll be what I meant then. I'd put some money on that being the reason for his suspension.

I'm hoping for Bath Salts and that there is a story of him trying to eat off Santino's face while traveling to the next show.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    My money is on Meth.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    So I guess we know what's been in his bucket this entire time.

As if Alberto didn't have enough trouble having people give a shit about him, now for the next month, he'll just be the Mexican guy with scarves

Honestly, I am pretty sure Ricardo just drew the short straw and had to switch cups so RVD could be cleared by the PPV.

DRG hates everyone