Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: cryback

Quote Originally Posted by cabers View Post
    i can't see jericho going over ryback as there is no reason for him too.
    hopefully jericho wins

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    This translation was bought to you by BennyTheBall.

You're welcome.

On topic, no. Ryback will not lose at Money In The Bank, will run rampage all over the WWE and be an instrumental part in the Triple H/Mr. McMahon angle.

Either that, or finally Sheamus will have something to do.
    Thank you Benny for that translation! Seriously I laughed.

On a serious note Tommy is correct. Y2J has little to no shot of defeating Ryback. Ryback will one day be a world champion, WWE needs to book him stronger than losing to the guy who's sole job seems to be putting over younger talent.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Thank you Benny for that translation! Seriously I laughed.

On a serious note Tommy is correct. Y2J has little to no shot of defeating Ryback. Ryback will one day be a world champion, WWE needs to book him stronger than losing to the guy who's sole job seems to be putting over younger talent.

The Dennis has spoken; all other arguments are now invalid on this topic

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    The Dennis has spoken; all other arguments are now invalid on this topic
    At least someone gets it.
    #BeJelly

Another question on the MITB match, what do you guys think the ending will be? Obviously Ryback wins, but will it be a clean win to make him look good? Or will they try to make him look like more of a heel and cheat to win?

Cheat for me.
    Respect the beard !

For this match, I would make it to where Jericho wins via disqualification. Have Ryback be on a tear and just totally dominate Jericho through most of the match. Then Jericho starts to make a comeback and Ryback snaps and just starts beating the living hell out of Y2J. Ref is forced to call for the disqualification which only sets Ryback off. Jericho takes a beating, officials from the back run down to try to stop Ryback but Ryback tears through them. Finally, actual wrestlers run out and finally able to stop Ryback, but not after a few of them take some bumps and whatnot.
    This scenario would make Ryback look a lot stronger then just an actual win.

If you're after that sort of impression he could get the win, continue the assault, the ref overturn the decision cause he wont stop so he takes out a ref or two as well

Let's not forget that Jericho goes on tour with Fozzy in August, so who better than to have him go against a guy who "hurts" people. They used him to write Kofi off for his surgery and wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayoholic View Post
    Let's not forget that Jericho goes on tour with Fozzy in August, so who better than to have him go against a guy who "hurts" people. They used him to write Kofi off for his surgery and wedding.
    I am honestly tired of seeing Jericho getting written off with a beatdown.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs