Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cryback

cryback

lmao wwe made him look soooooo weak, that is worst then taping out to a submission he now fits the name if he loses to y2j at mitb then its 100% confrim that wwe are de pushing him

the 3 year cena title regin was ended because of the rock......

Quote Originally Posted by little.Jimmy View Post
    lmao wwe made him look soooooo weak, that is worst then taping out to a submission he now fits the name if he loses to y2j at mitb then its 100% confrim that wwe are de pushing him
    It ruined Ryback career and made him look like a wimp; now Cryback needs this win more than ever! His record at PPV's is 4-7 and those 4 wins was from jobbers jobbing out to Cryback and those seven losses were from countless losses to the Shield, C.M Punk, John Cena, etc.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Blog Entries
    How funny is this?

WWE have made Ryback to look so weak since his run against John Cena. What happened on Raw is much worse than him tapping out to a submission (editor's note: erm...aren't submissions supposed to hurt, regardless of how muscular you are?).

If Ryback loses to Chris Jericho at Money In The Bank, then I feel it is confirmation that the WWE will be throwing a halt on his push for a while.
    This translation was bought to you by BennyTheBall.

You're welcome.

On topic, no. Ryback will not lose at Money In The Bank, will run rampage all over the WWE and be an instrumental part in the Triple H/Mr. McMahon angle.

Either that, or finally Sheamus will have something to do.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    The odds of him losing to Jericho at MITB are slim to none. Jericho is WWE's resident 'main event guy to go to to put over younger talent', a role that he himself is more than comfortable to do. That's why they've put Ryback in vs Jericho, so that he can get a ppv win over an established main event guy.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The odds of him losing to Jericho at MITB are slim to none. Jericho is WWE's resident 'main event guy to go to to put over younger talent', a role that he himself is more than comfortable to do. That's why they've put Ryback in vs Jericho, so that he can get a ppv win over an established main event guy.
    Frankly I have to agree with this there is no way Ryback is losing to Jericho but realistically he might pull good old skip to a decent match that will help him...but really is anyone interested in this match?

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Shouldn't have turned him heel in the first place. At least build it up before becoming a 100% heel. The whole "recap/explanation" segment as to why he turned on John Cena was well produced, but looking back on it, it didn't make sense at all. But from my understanding, Mark Henry was originally slated to feud with Cena, which explained why he won at Wrestlemania. But he had to take a leave to deal with his personal issues.

They could have built Ryback as a rival to Cena without turning him heel. I mean, he can perform heel tactics to Cena, but they went and made him destroy other faces too, which became stale and annoying.

They could have easily done it like the HBK/Hogan feud.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    At what point does a win over jericho not seem so credible? Surely if he keeps putting people over its not going to seem as much of an achievement.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

lmao wwe made him look soooooo weak,
    WWE ? Really ? I thought it was Daniel Bryan who killed the monster Ryback.....
    Respect the beard !

I can't see Jericho going over Ryback as there is no reason for him too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I can't see Jericho going over Ryback as there is no reason for him too.
    Of course Ryback will win, it's obvious. I have the feeling that Ryback is playing us with his "injuries". He has nothing in fact. But after the codebreaker on RAW I'm not sure.
    Respect the beard !