Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I still think they may be able to bring back credibility to his monster gimmick. Mark Henry is viewed as a monster and he's gone through times where he looked far from it. Sexual Chocolate, the koolaid jobber.

Same with Big Show he's swung from monster heel, to happy clappy face many times. Lets not forget he was Showkishi at one point.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    I still think they may be able to bring back credibility to his monster gimmick. Mark Henry is viewed as a monster and he's gone through times where he looked far from it. Sexual Chocolate, the koolaid jobber.

Same with Big Show he's swung from monster heel, to happy clappy face many times. Lets not forget he was Showkishi at one point.
    Problem with Big Show & Henry, is as soon as they are face, they are ridiculous, and WWE make them look weak. Guys like that should never be face. Same with Khali.
    Respect the beard !

Or just put another mask on him so everyone can freak out and think he's gonna be a destructive character once again!

"OHY GAWWWDDD!!! KANE IS BACK!!'"

I really would love to see Vinnie's face when he pulls off these genius trolls.

Blog Entries
    All you have to do is have the right feud at the right time or him to do thee right thing sure he sides with Daniel bran but what if they did a thing similar to the RVD kane break up

Nope. All he has to do is snap, and go on a rampage for a few weeks. Take out the main event participants, maybe even Brad Maddox. And the monster is back.

Just have him light someone on fire, that'll do it

if Kane can be a monster after this promo,I don't see the worry of Team Hell No of stopping him do it again.
    Orton hears a who

Isn't there going to be a Brothers of Destruction v/ The Shield match at Summerslam? We'll probably see the monster then.

When I first saw the title of the thread I thought he'd had a shave

Why does he have to be a "Monster"? I see nothing wrong with how his character is being portrayed.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing