View Poll Results: Who do you think the 2.21.11 vignettes are for?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Undertaker

0 0%
  • Sting

0 0%
  • Someone Else

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by captainmoonlight View Post
    Using my own and others ideas.

Monday 21st

Last raw segment. Lights off, massive choir thing going on, incredible noise, druids on their knees, awesome taker entrance

Taker in the ring, talking about barretts judgement day.

Lights off, small child talking,

"..... this, is...."

Lights on and taker and sting face to face, ten seconds of marking out
    Stingers bat slides from trenchcoat, points to wm sign.
    Corre rush the ring and taker and sting clean house to end show
    YES YES YESSSSS all apert from the Corre run in.....

Just have Raw end with Taker n Sting facing off!!! I marked out reading this lol!

"Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap*

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ship-Wrestling We need YOU!!!

www.myspace.com/twinjets

ok, while Taker vs Sting would be amazing. i just have to ask one thing. where did the rumors start that Sting would even face Taker if he did join wwe? seems like a fan thought this up and got everybody going on it. if Sting were to sign with wwe i doubt that he would join the company just to lose to the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. don't get me wrong, i would love to see this match. i just don't see any good possible way of it happening. if wwe did sign Sting, then its probably for the HOF & he likely wont wrestle. at least not full time anyway imo. but hey, stranger things have happened in wrestling, just look at the Shockmaster..

Quote Originally Posted by 6maximum6carnage6 View Post
    ok, while Taker vs Sting would be amazing. i just have to ask one thing. where did the rumors start that Sting would even face Taker if he did join wwe? seems like a fan thought this up and got everybody going on it. if Sting were to sign with wwe i doubt that he would join the company just to lose to the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. don't get me wrong, i would love to see this match. i just don't see any good possible way of it happening. if wwe did sign Sting, then its probably for the HOF & he likely wont wrestle. at least not full time anyway imo. but hey, stranger things have happened in wrestling, just look at the Shockmaster..
    Have you been doing what that nun is doin in ur sig...???

Theres only one thing to do if they have Stinger come in.... and thats a match at Mania with Taker... theres no other reason for it to happen... and whos to say Sting would lose... he might be the only one to be able to the end the streak....?

Theres no band wagon to jump on with this idea... its the only idea that would possibly work!

"Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap*

www.myspace.com/twinjets

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Um... Taker had a 2 v 1 handicap match against Big Show and A-Train at Mania XIX. Do your research buddy.
    The original match was a tag team match between the team of The Undertaker and Nathan Jones against the team of The Big Show and A-Train. It was then announced that The Undertaker would have to face both Show and Train in a Handicap match. Both Show and Train had the advantage of The Undertaker in the beginning of the match, however late into the match, Jones entered the match and attacked Show, which allowed The Undertaker to deliver a Tombstone piledriver on A-Train into a successful pinfall, thus The Undertaker won the match and remained undefeated at WrestleMania as we all know.
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    The original match was a tag team match between the team of The Undertaker and Nathan Jones against the team of The Big Show and A-Train. It was then announced that The Undertaker would have to face both Show and Train in a Handicap match. Both Show and Train had the advantage of The Undertaker in the beginning of the match, however late into the match, Jones entered the match and attacked Show, which allowed The Undertaker to deliver a Tombstone piledriver on A-Train into a successful pinfall, thus The Undertaker won the match and remained undefeated at WrestleMania as we all know.
    Nice copy and paste from wikipedia there Point is, it was a handicap match. Jones only interfered in that match. Although it was meant to be a tag match, it was turned into a handicap match.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by tommy thunder View Post
    nice copy and paste from wikipedia there
    lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/twinjets

Quote Originally Posted by TJHawkesybaby View Post
    Have you been doing what that nun is doin in ur sig...???

Theres only one thing to do if they have Stinger come in.... and thats a match at Mania with Taker... theres no other reason for it to happen... and whos to say Sting would lose... he might be the only one to be able to the end the streak....?

Theres no band wagon to jump on with this idea... its the only idea that would possibly work!

What about Sting bringing the Undertaker back? you know like all those times Paul Bearer or "The Million Dollar Man" with the Fake Undertaker. Sting could act as Charon the Ferryman so to speak and they could as a team, due to bringing him back, utterly destroy all those behind his attack. (or you know maybe Taker found Sting on his journey to the darkside and brings him in himself)

And if it needed to come to a face-off against each other you could actually get a Full blown heel taker by getting him to turn on Sting after they finished off Nexus/Corre/Kane and anyone else that was "behind" the atack.

Although, I personally feel it is just an undertaker promo in general.

Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFFALL View Post
    Great idea but where does that leave Barrett at WM?
    On his back looking at the lights........

Philip

I agree with 6max. Sting is the one Wrestling Icon who never jumped to WWE so his coming to WWE should be one of the biggest stories of the year and should be promoted with that importance. If they bring him in, that storyline should be about Sting with all the respect he deserves, not about coming in to do a job for Taker at Mania after just a couple of months in the company. While I would love to see a Taker/Sting match at Mania, if it's going to happen they should wait until next year because if Sting does appear at this years Mania he deserves his own match highlighting him not Taker. Ideally, bring Sting in, give him 2011 and this years Mania as a showcase for himself, and then build the Icons match for next years Mania as Takers last Mania appearance.

Of course this all depends on whether Sting is even coming in. I'm not convinced yet.

I rather have sting vs Taker next year, 3 weeks is waaay too short for them to build the anticipation. Give Sting a match this year @ WM, and then starting december, start building towards WM with them. If he has even signed.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''