View Poll Results: Who do you think the 2.21.11 vignettes are for?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Undertaker

0 0%
  • Sting

0 0%
  • Someone Else

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittbull View Post
    And as many have said maybe lead upto something at next years WM, but doubt this... he would only be tied down to a short term deal
    Sting would want a short term deal but with Nash and Booker having long term deals, I'm sure that's what the WWE would also want from him so it's all about negotiations!

Fresh Member
    I've been thinking about this a lot. Even though RAW is the flagship program, it just doesn't make sense for Sting to debut on RAW if he's going to feud with the Undertaker. I think, personally for me, the best case scenario is Sting/Punk. I think those two would have a great match, and they have a similar style with the way they cut promos. Punk can play a really good anti-christ, sadistic role...and so can sting. I think the in ring segments between the two would be some of the most amazing promo work ever.

But see, I just still dont get how this is all going to work, cause it seems like the WM card was pretty much set, and now if Sting does get thrown into the mix, who is he going to feud with, and whoever he does feud with, what happens to the person that THAT guy was supposed to feud with. example: if he does feud with Undertaker, where does that leave Barret for Mania? If he feuds with Punk, where does that leave Orton, or Cena? If he feuds with Punk, i think we're gonna see Cena/Orton for the millionth time, which i just dont give a shit about anymore. In fact, im getting tired of Orton now too. He's a good tweener, but i think he cuts really lousy drawn out boring promos. He was so much better as a heel.

anyway, yeah, I'm honestly starting to think it might be Punk/Sting. Just sounds good on paper to me.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by himfandelux View Post
    I've been thinking about this a lot. Even though RAW is the flagship program, it just doesn't make sense for Sting to debut on RAW if he's going to feud with the Undertaker. I think, personally for me, the best case scenario is Sting/Punk. I think those two would have a great match, and they have a similar style with the way they cut promos. Punk can play a really good anti-christ, sadistic role...and so can sting. I think the in ring segments between the two would be some of the most amazing promo work ever.

But see, I just still dont get how this is all going to work, cause it seems like the WM card was pretty much set, and now if Sting does get thrown into the mix, who is he going to feud with, and whoever he does feud with, what happens to the person that THAT guy was supposed to feud with. example: if he does feud with Undertaker, where does that leave Barret for Mania? If he feuds with Punk, where does that leave Orton, or Cena? If he feuds with Punk, i think we're gonna see Cena/Orton for the millionth time, which i just dont give a shit about anymore. In fact, im getting tired of Orton now too. He's a good tweener, but i think he cuts really lousy drawn out boring promos. He was so much better as a heel.

anyway, yeah, I'm honestly starting to think it might be Punk/Sting. Just sounds good on paper to me
    While Punk-Sting sounds cool and could lead to some fantastic promos it won't happen. The ONLY reason why WWE would sign Sting is to a. sell WCW DVD's and other merch and b. Set up the dream match beween Sting and The Undertker.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Sting has stated in a past interview that he didn't sign with WWE because they wouldn't use him right. They would put him into edgy roles(it was the Attitude Era at the time I think), and that would be asinine, because he had found God. Well now its the PG era, so they don't go overboard on anything, so Sting need not worry about being put into uncomfortable storylines. Also, he said that WWE wouldn't use him right. Well, Taker vs Sting sounds good to me!

By the way, whoever says theres 3 weeks to build up a Sting-Taker feud is wrong. Theres actually 5-6 weeks after the 2.21.11 date till WM to build it up. So if they did try to build it up, they have plenty of time.

How are they gonna deal with the Nexus/Kane/Taker/Buried Alive storyline? Is it set to side now when Nexus has split up to The Corre and New Nexus?

so what happens if it isnt sting? what happen if we all are shocked by it being awesome kong?

To say that Sting and taker wont go at it at mania because they are both faces, is wrong. 2 of the biggest stars in the history of wrestling period, can go at it both as faces. Taker will win the fans in the arena because its fuckin Wrestlemnia. I just dont know how sting would feel about showing up at mania to lose. and when was the last time sting put on a solid match??