Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fan Chants

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    That is true, but the commentators chose to annoy it!
    There were also Ziggler chants, but for the purpose of Dx's conversation, lets just ignore those.

It was never funny. It was always obnoxious and fucking retarded.

The What chants bury everyone! I remember back when Raw had those celebrity guest hosts and the one week was Buzz Aldrin and they were in canada. So Aldrin is out cutting a promo acting like Buzz, crazyness and all, and the canadian fans were so disrespectful that they were whating buzz the whole night.

On a separate, my favorite chant was back in 2011 when Raw was in Philadelphia and a Sexual Chocolate chant broke out during Mark's promo against John Cena.

If i had a time machine i would go back and stop Stone Cold from starting the what chants.

Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    If i had a time machine i would go back and stop Stone Cold from starting the what chants.
    Yeah me too. It was so long ago and for fans to still do it is amazing. I don't see an end in site. How come the can't just boo like
    normal people?

Quote Originally Posted by Skunk View Post
    It was never funny. It was always obnoxious and fucking retarded.
    No I thought it was pretty funny when austin did it, and then when the crowd did it I was reminded of how funny
    austin was when he did it. But now I hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    I find it really annoying, like, really annoying. It completely takes away from a promo.
    I agree 100 percent. The bad thing is their is nothing the WWE can do about it. The best defense which was already mentioned was making it your own or calling the crowd puppets

Blog Entries
    Of course, the crowd should never be allowed to chant what they want. That would make the show much more interesting for those in attendance.

Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Actually he has been using it before the retirement swerve. Proof if you don't believe me.

\

It not that I did not believe you. I just wonder if it is a double reference. For one you all are puppets for saying what and secondly you are also puppets for believing my retirement speech

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Though I do love the what chants, it does get annoying. Some heels are good and dispelling hem. If they keep talking through them and pay no real attention to them, sometimes the whats go away. I find the Yes/No chants, Cena sucks chants just as bad
    Ariba!