Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Chants

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    Speaking of chants...did I hear JBL and Jerry chants during the Ziggler match tonight? Boy, he's really getting over these days.
    That is true, but the commentators chose to annoy it!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    The "What" chant just ruined a Zeb Coulter Promo!!!!!!!!!!!!

this what chant is out of control it has to be stopped. I can only think of one man for the job Glass shatters incomes steve austin

Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    this what chant is out of control it has to be stopped. I can only think of one man for the job Glass shatters incomes steve austin
    Hopefully that happens; maybe at Wrestlemania 30, Austin knows how to play with a crowd!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    Hopefully that happens; maybe at Wrestlemania 30, Austin knows how to play with a crowd!
    yes yes yes

Or you can downplay or play along with the "WHAT?!" chants like Mark Henry and R-Truth respectively. "Y'all a bunch of puppets." is a nice way to make people shut up. Nobody likes being called a puppet. "Don't you what me!" is wonder in the fact that R-Truth was insane and confusing. Making it his own in some respect. People asking a crazy man about what in the hell he just said.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Or you can downplay or play along with the "WHAT?!" chants like Mark Henry and R-Truth respectively. "Y'all a bunch of puppets." is a nice way to make people shut up. Nobody likes being called a puppet. "Don't you what me!" is wonder in the fact that R-Truth was insane and confusing. Making it his own in some respect. People asking a crazy man about what in the hell he just said.
    Yeah I like when mark henry calls the crowd puppets. I wonder if however sometimes if he isnt referring to how he swerved the audience.

Yeah I like when mark henry calls the crowd puppets. I wonder if however sometimes if he isnt referring to how he swerved the audience.

It is basically a curve ball and works every time!

Actually he has been using it before the retirement swerve. Proof if you don't believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    R-Truth was a genius at that; manipulation on the crowd, works every time!

I find it really annoying, like, really annoying. It completely takes away from a promo.