Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Chants

Fan Chants

I am all for the crowd getting involved much like the audience after WM29.
    But these what chants are killing me. When austin originally did it, it was hilarious.

It was even funny when audiences started doing it hell it is even entertaining when they do it now.
    The problem is they never stop. If a heel talked for 1 hour straight the audience would say what at
    every single pause.

Its bad when the WHAT chants start to not only annoy the wrestler in the ring but the people watching at home.

Is it just me or is their anyone else out there that gets a little annoyed with the constant WHATS

Yes! The What chants are horrible!!!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    Yes! The What chants are horrible!!!
    Okay I thought maybe it was just me. Or perhaps its just us lol.
    I couldnt even enjoy the promo because of the dang on crowd saying WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT

Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    Okay I thought maybe it was just me. Or perhaps its just us lol.
    I couldnt even enjoy the promo because of the dang on crowd saying WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT
    It ruins promos and somewhat tarnishes mic skills. The Mark Henry was hard to love because of the crowd!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Speaking of chants...did I hear JBL and Jerry chants during the Ziggler match tonight? Boy, he's really getting over these days.

But more on topic, just remember, without "WHAT", there would currently be no "YES"

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    Speaking of chants...did I hear JBL and Jerry chants during the Ziggler match tonight? Boy, he's really getting over these days.
    I dont recall but I wouldn't be surprised. The ziggler match at MITB actually has me wondering who will win. Rio isnt a face but neither is ziggler. Will be interesting to see who wins

But more on topic, just remember, without "WHAT", there would currently be no "YES"
    While that maybe true at least its contained. You don't hear yes chants thru daniel's entire promos

The "What" chant just ruined a Zeb Coulter Promo!!!!!!!!!!!!

off topic is it just me but did cody rhodes partnership with damien put his career in a rut?