Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Stacked Summerslam Matchcard?

Hi guys,

Just a moment ago I was thinking about the upcoming Summerslam PPV, and I was kinda thinking about how the matchcard for the ppv will look like. Now hear me out, I think WWE atleast would want all of these guys on the card: John Cena, CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, RVD, Sheamus, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, ADR, The Shield, Undertaker (according to rumors), Kane, Ryback, Curtis Axel, Mark Henry, Y2J, Rey Mysterio (according to rumors), Miz , Fandango, Wade Barret, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Cesaro, Big Show (if he returns) and maybe a Divas Match with AJ defending her title against maybe Kaitlyn in a feud ending match. And let's also not forget about the highly rumored Vince vs HHH match that is probably going to take place at the event to. Now all of these guys (except Taker,Show,Rey,Vince and HHH) I just named, will have a a match at the upcoming MITB PPV. So I was just looking at the list and I was trying to put a match card together with most of these guys (that I just named above) in it. So this are all of the matches that I can see taking place.

- WWE Championship: John Cena (c) vs Daniel Bryan
    - Triple H vs Vince Mcmahon (Street Fight/Control of WWE)
    - CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar (Paul Heyman Special Guest Referee)
    - World Heavyweight Championship Match: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs ADR vs Ryback (Triple Threat)
    - Tag Team Championships: The Shield (c) vs Undertaker & Kane
    - Sheamus vs Randy Orton
    - Intercontinental Championship: Curtis Axel (c) vs RVD
    - Big E Langston vs Mark Henry (vs Big Show/Rumors?)
    - United States Championship: Dean Ambrose vs Y2J
    - Jack Swagger & Antonio Cesaro vs Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara/Jack Swagger vs Rey/Cesaro vs Rey (One of the 3)
    - Divas Championship: AJ Lee (c) vs Kaitlyn (I Quit Match?)
    - Cody Rhodes vs Damien Sandow (Unlikely but possible?)

Pre Show:
    - Miz vs Fandango

.. Now, these are 12 matches at the main card and that is WAY to much. The past 2 Summerslams there where 7 Matches on the main card and 1 pre show match (last year). So i'll basically need to scrap 5 matches to make this realistic because I can't see WWE doing (for example) a six pack challenge for the WHC at the ppv. Now you can also do a 4 way for the IC Championship with Curtis Axel defending against Miz,Fandango and Barret but if this happens where does it leave RVD cuz I can't see him competing in a multiple superstar match at Summerslam. So, what do you guys think will be the summerslam card with most of the guys I named included?

Based off what I read:

Cena vs Bryan is likely.
    Punk vs Lesner
    Dean vs Rey or Christian, likely the latter
    Roman/Rollins vs BoD or Randy vs Sheamus(Depending on Taker)
    At the moment, Langston vs Henry is unlikely with both being heels

Those matches are likely to be there.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

A.J. Lee(c) vs Stephanie McMahon

Almost sure !

I see the Summerslam card being stacked obviously 12 matches will never happen at any PPV. however, based upon various news reports and what I've been watching on TV my card would look like this:

WWE Championship:
    John Cena (c) vs Daniel Bryan (briefcase winner) for the WWE championship
    CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar single match battle of the Paul Heyman guys
    World Championship:
    Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Alberto Del Rio in a street fight for the World heavyweight championship
    Big E Langston vs Mark Henry in a strong mans competition
    Dean Ambrose (c) vs Christian for the united states championship
    Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs Kane and The Undertaker
    Ryback vs Randy Orton to determine the No 1 contender to the World title
    A divas match
    a Pre show match

Blog Entries
    Bryan vs Cena is a match that's being talked about a lot, so I can see that happening.

Punk vs Lesnar of course is a possible match that's looking likely too.

Ambrose vs Christian is a match that's been rumored, I can see that happening too.

There's been talk about having The Shield defending the tag titles against the Brothers of Destruction. Not sure how likely this is, given that it will probably mean that The Usos get bumped back down the pecking order which is a shame.

Curtis Axel vs RVD perhaps? Or Axel vs Mysterio if he's ready to come back?

Ziggler vs Del Rio will probably happen again here too I think (I can see Ziggler regaining the title).

There will be some match involving the HHH vs Vince power struggle I'm sure (Vince vs HHH has been rumored). And some divas match will also happen I'm sure. Can't have a ppv without the Ryback either, so he'll have to be fitted in somewhere, as will Orton.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Brouser View Post
    Hi guys,

Just a moment ago I was thinking about the upcoming Summerslam PPV, and I was kinda thinking about how the matchcard for the ppv will look like. Now hear me out, I think WWE atleast would want all of these guys on the card: John Cena, CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, RVD, Sheamus, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, ADR, The Shield, Undertaker (according to rumors), Kane, Ryback, Curtis Axel, Mark Henry, Y2J, Rey Mysterio (according to rumors), Miz , Fandango, Wade Barret, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Cesaro, Big Show (if he returns) and maybe a Divas Match with AJ defending her title against maybe Kaitlyn in a feud ending match. And let's also not forget about the highly rumored Vince vs HHH match that is probably going to take place at the event to. Now all of these guys (except Taker,Show,Rey,Vince and HHH) I just named, will have a a match at the upcoming MITB PPV. So I was just looking at the list and I was trying to put a match card together with most of these guys (that I just named above) in it. So this are all of the matches that I can see taking place.

- World Heavyweight Championship Match: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs ADR vs Ryback (Triple Threat)
    - Sheamus vs Randy Orton
    - Jack Swagger & Antonio Cesaro vs Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara/Jack Swagger vs Rey/Cesaro vs Rey (One of the 3)

Pre Show:
    - Miz vs Fandango

.. Now, these are 12 matches at the main card and that is WAY to much. The past 2 Summerslams there where 7 Matches on the main card and 1 pre show match (last year). So i'll basically need to scrap 5 matches to make this realistic because I can't see WWE doing (for example) a six pack challenge for the WHC at the ppv. Now you can also do a 4 way for the IC Championship with Curtis Axel defending against Miz,Fandango and Barret but if this happens where does it leave RVD cuz I can't see him competing in a multiple superstar match at Summerslam. So, what do you guys think will be the summerslam card with most of the guys I named included?
    First of all this could off been a blog. This is an excellent card and hopefully it could happen. One thing I would change is a Mysterio vs Swagger match would much rather have a Cesaro/Rey match.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Excellent card hopefully it happens! Wouldn't mind putting Cena vs RVD at Summerslam, Survivor Series, or Wrestlemania 30!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Brouser View Post
    Hi guys,

- Sheamus vs Randy Orton

Pre Show:
    - Miz vs Fandango

I guess you are not a big fan of The Miz!!!!!!!!!

*Rumor* on possible triple threat match at Summerslam

So a few hours ago, I read a article about a *possible* triple threat match at Summerslam. This match involves the WWE championship and the following names: John Cena, Ryback and Mark Henry. There are plans being discussed about changing the original plan between John Cena and Daniel Bryan for the WWE title. A question I would like to have answered is where the hell did Ryback come from? Mark Henry is currently in the title picture, I could understand them going the route of a triple threat between Cena, Henry and Bryan but Ryback!?

I think this match would be terrible and really slow paced. I hope they don't go in this direction and that they stay with real plan between John Cena and Daniel Bryan, I still think that's where the money is. There is nothing that Ryback has done to make us think that he could be a threat to the WWE title, he has lost so much and the whole heel turn didn't really work out as we all saw.

I think your rumor is just that.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.