Blog Entries

BTB Wrestling Thread for Summer Slam.

OK. I really wanna do a wrestling thread, and I thought I can do one by myself, but it was not successful, due to unforeseen circumstances. And so I feel I need to start one with someone. If anyone is interested, inbox me.

All I ask of you is to take control of your own show, write it, book it, whatever you please with it. I welcome any style or writing. (WWE, TNA, ROH, WCW, ECW, WWF past, whatever)

Also:
    1 -We can have a draft or use the rosters as they are and make trades later.

2 -An asset would be for the person to loves booking matches.

3 -Don't have to be a "smart fan" or a veteran on this site to do so, I am actually encouraging new fans of little experience,
    you can have a partner for your own show too if you want.
    BUT you must atleast have a show written for the day your's is on.

4 -We can review eachother's shows if you wish.(Though I do not know much about every single wrestler in the entire world,
    so do not expect me to know much about all Indy promotions yet)

5 -I will do posters and video visuals for match cards for the PPV's, you can be responsible for your's if you please, if you
    want meto do visuals for your show, I will provide.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me for whatever on this thread or inbox me. Thanks fr your time and/or interest.
    Follow the Buzzards

Blog Entries
    Oh, by the by. We have until July 15th(MONDAY after Money in the Bank PPV) to start. SO the first PPV, Summer Slam can have proper build for it.
    Follow the Buzzards