Threaded View

The Last of Us Reviews/Spoilers/And Other Stuff

I just finished The Last of Us and I think this is one of the greatest games ever made. The gameplay was great (despite the fact of the one bug where Ellie can run right in front of enemies and nothing happens) I enjoyed the story. It was so good that I have stayed up very late just waiting to see what happens in the end. I love all the characters and I was amazed at how emotional this game got at some points. The ending suggests a sequel, but I'll be perfectly fine if this is the only Last of Us game Naughty Dog creates. I would give this game a 10/10 which makes it game of the year to me. Narrowly beating Bioshock Infinite.

So what did you guys think of the game? Did you enjoy it and do you think a sequel is needed?

And another question for the people that did beat the game.

If you where in Joel's situation at the end, would you have let Ellie die in order to have a vaccine that could potentially save the human race? I know there is the small chance that their may be other people who have the same thing that Ellie has. But it's still a small chance, after Joel was lying to Ellie about the events that take place, so what would you have done?

For me I would have let the surgery take place. Think about it one girl to save the whole human race, I know it sounds like a selfish decision, but millions of people (or thousands) are worth more than just one.

What do you guys think?