Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

It's better for the shield to lose in the mid card.

At first I was bummed they lost to Christian and the usos after knocking off Orton, sheamus, cena and the other big names. But then I thought about it. It's good they lost to the mid card. If ut was to the faces of the company it would render their existence useless; like they're no different than anyone else that has been picked off by them. Plus it brings much needed value to the us and tag titles and brings about some interesting new feuds.

I agree but I think your over looking something. Teh shield has been running through main eventers left and right but their first real loss is to the guys those main eventers as always holding down. If they were smart they'd play it up as the midcard guys are as good or better then the main guys but held down with backstage politics
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    There's nothing wrong with a bit of losing if it's done right. I mean, you can continue with the total domination thing if you want to but pretty soon you're going to push past every available option of eventuality and be left with only one real option and that's implosion. Surely there is more to be gained by taking a bit of time and adding the element of surprise and unknown to proceedings? I would think so.

Did you see the looks Reigns and Rollins were giving Ambrose after the loss?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Already? Man, it's too soon for a split! Of course it's WWE and nothing would surprise me since they have a history of not knowing what to do when their hands are full of gold, they imagine it's shit and dump the whole thing.

What I've liked about The Shield's losses so far is that they still looked strong in defeat. I'm with Skunk in thinking that having them lose to some midcarders helps elevate the midcard rather than bury The Shield, it'll be interesting to see what comes of Christain vs Ambrose and whether the title will be on the line at some point.

Divas to believe in.

Yep ! But don't Rollins was also pinned when Hell No & Orton beat them

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Yep ! But don't Rollins was also pinned when Hell No & Orton beat them
    But at least Orton is a 9 time world champ and has been a main eventer for ages.

But at least Orton is a 9 time world champ and has been a main eventer for ages.
    OK I got your point if you mean it's more an upset to lose to the Usos & Christian, than Hell No & Orton. And it was Daniel Bryan who made Rollins submit (OK after a RKO...)

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    OK I got your point if you mean it's more an upset to lose to the Usos & Christian, than Hell No & Orton. And it was Daniel Bryan who made Rollins submit (OK after a RKO...)
    It was awesome for The Shield to lose in the mid carders because it gives superstars such as The Uso's, Christian, Danial Bryan a push and greater chance to make it in the main event spot.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS