Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    Now if only someone could inject some of Gail/Taryn into Mickie/Velvet we could have 2 decent Knockouts feuds
    Mickie vs Velvet is over now I think, and none of their matches was better than the Last KO standing, Gail & Taryn had.

I like Velvet Sky but she reminds me of John Cena in the ring. She is just too weak vs any KO she faces. I don't know if it's the TNA creative who want her to act like that in the ring, but it's a mistake.

The Mickie James vs Velvet Sky feud was less than average.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Mickie vs Velvet is over now I think, and none of their matches was better than the Last KO standing, Gail & Taryn had.

I like Velvet Sky but she reminds me of John Cena in the ring. She is just too weak vs any KO she faces. I don't know if it's the TNA creative who want her to act like that in the ring, but it's a mistake.

The Mickie James vs Velvet Sky feud was less than average.
    At least till or after Bound For Glory.... Although thinking Velvet heel turn and have her feud with Taryn
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    At least till or after Bound For Glory.... Although thinking Velvet heel turn and have her feud with Taryn
    Had an excellent match at Slammmiversty and hopefully it can continue the momentum as the vs in a ladder match!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Bette division than WWE (Diva).

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Have heard it stole the show can't wait to see it.

I can not beleive that WWE let these two girls go. Gail has been one of the best in ring performers for a long time. Taryn is the complete package, very easy on the eyes/smoking hot, fun on the mic and one of the most improved performers (male or female) in any company.

Gail Kim is the #1 female wrestler in this business.
    Look what she does in TNA
    Loo what she did in WWE......nothing but stay in the locker room

WWE are idiots

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Gail Kim is the #1 female wrestler in this business.
    Look what she does in TNA
    Loo what she did in WWE......nothing but stay in the locker room

WWE are idiots
    I disagree; there are far more talented divas than Gail Kim that are in the business today!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Have heard it stole the show can't wait to see it.
    There ladder match on Impact was amazing I heard in the *SPOILERS* section in EWN! Impact has no problem of giving the knockouts a good match and a main event!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    I disagree; there are far more talented divas than Gail Kim that are in the business today!
    Mickie James and Tara

Then you have Nikki Roxx, Cheerleader Melissa, Mischif, Portia Perez and many others in Shimmer..

Then you have your stars you know is talented but is held back normally in the WWE Natalya, Tamania(if actually pushed) Rosa Mendes and several others..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???