Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Gail Kim vs Taryn Terrell

Simple question..Can they outdo there Slammiversary match???
    They probably literally stole the show then.... I think this will be a must see match for any wrestling fan.... with ladder add and in Vegas at that...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I think they can beat Slammiversary, it will be interesting to see how/if they do, and I am certainly looking forward to seeing the match either way

I think they will and it goes to show what happens when you put months into a womens feud ( the secondary one in the company at that) and give them time to wrestle. People may argue that wwe gave AJ and Kaytlin some time and build but they are literally the only divas ( yes including Natyla she has been made into a joke) in that company who can put on a feud and a good match and be given time to do so. TNA is full of great womens competitors, Taryn is meant to be a Kelly Kelly type wrestler but man she really has earned my respect, love her work and Gail Kim is out of this world.
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Match was awesome according to spoilers. I won't say the outcome, but it was near, if not better, in quality to their LKS match.
    ‚Äč

Have heard it stole the show can't wait to see it.

I can not beleive that WWE let these two girls go. Gail has been one of the best in ring performers for a long time. Taryn is the complete package, very easy on the eyes/smoking hot, fun on the mic and one of the most improved performers (male or female) in any company.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Have heard it stole the show can't wait to see it.
    There ladder match on Impact was amazing I heard in the *SPOILERS* section in EWN! Impact has no problem of giving the knockouts a good match and a main event!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    I think they will and it goes to show what happens when you put months into a womens feud ( the secondary one in the company at that) and give them time to wrestle. People may argue that wwe gave AJ and Kaytlin some time and build but they are literally the only divas ( yes including Natyla she has been made into a joke) in that company who can put on a feud and a good match and be given time to do so. TNA is full of great womens competitors, Taryn is meant to be a Kelly Kelly type wrestler but man she really has earned my respect, love her work and Gail Kim is out of this world.
    I think it was more the primary one.

Sky, as champion, was pretty much second fiddle, to this whole feud until they decided to give James the belt.

--

In either event, while I'm not interested in either woman, I'll watch to see how the match turns out.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I think it was more the primary one.

Sky, as champion, was pretty much second fiddle, to this whole feud until they decided to give James the belt.

--

In either event, while I'm not interested in either woman, I'll watch to see how the match turns out.
    Got to admit TNA doing a good job in giving both feuds their due time... Most if not all the Knockouts can put on a good match and it been proven time and time again..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Simple question..Can they outdo there Slammiversary match???
    They probably literally stole the show then.... I think this will be a must see match for any wrestling fan.... with ladder add and in Vegas at that...
    you mean figuratively.
    they couldn't "literally" steal the show
    but, emm, on point, the surprise at how well the first match turned out is what benefit it so well, however with expectations on what they can do, the pressure might be too much and the hype built around it potentially won't be met, unfortunately

but still worth while i bet